ANNOUNCEMENT! New PhotographyTalk Agents (a.k.a. moderators)

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #108031 by PT Admin
Hi Folks!
Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Baydream, Scotty, and Stealthy Ninja to the Forum Moderation team! These volunteers, who are experienced members of our community, will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

The Agents are chosen to keep structure to the site and to keep it clean. The Agents can also answer users’ concerns about the forum, general questions, as well as respond to specific complaints.

Agent's privileges include: deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads, locking, renaming, stickying of threads, banning, suspending, unsuspending, unbanning, warning the members, or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads. Essentially, the Agents will manage the day-to-day affairs of the forum.

Our new Agents:

Baydream (John)

Scotty

Stealthy Ninja (Adrian)

Administrators:

Alex

Jackie PT

bfchris (programmer)

The goal of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forum enjoyable and useful for both forum members and site visitors.

We are happy that these members, whose helpfulness you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderation team and continue their service to other users in an official role. We are grateful to all of our Agents for their assistance to the site and to their fellow members and for accepting these responsibilities.

We hope the community will give some adjustment time to the team, including the Agents and wish them the best of luck to help us become a stronger and friendlier community.

Selection process:

Each Agent is selected based on their knowledge, helpfulness, and activity on the site. They will serve as Agents for a period of 6 months. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to PM Alex or me.

Thank you,

PhotographyTalk Team

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnnie
12 years 9 months ago #108032 by kyclover237
Way to go you 3! Time to clean up our act everyone :rofl:

vintagecloverphoto.com
[email protected]

12 years 9 months ago #108033 by McBeth Photography
Excellent choices for agents, thanks for stepping forward gentleman! It is appreciated! :)

It is what it is.
12 years 9 months ago #108035 by Baydream
Will do my best to help out and make PT the top photography forum in the whole WWW.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108037 by Dori
Congrats!!! :beerbang:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 9 months ago #108040 by Garbo
Good post :thumbsup:

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108047 by chasrich
:woohoo: X 3

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #108049 by Lori G
Congrats to all three! :judge:

12 years 9 months ago #108051 by Alex
Friends and supporters of PhotographyTalk... we have some big plans for this site and can assure you that our goals are to provide the best user experience and resources for all photographers. The PhotographyTalk team and myself would like to extend a big thanks out to each one of you who have made PhotographyTalk.com your final photo destination, equally as important we value Stealthy Ninja, Baydream and Scotty for stepping up as the first round of "Agents".

Much respect to you all!

Alex

P.S. - New Agents for quicker response or discussions that are admin or technical related. Please post these in the "Area 51" forum in "The Bunker" :whistle: It does exist!

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108235 by crystal
I guess I should behave. :)
12 years 9 months ago #108239 by Baydream

crystal wrote: I guess I should behave. :)

You've been a very good girl lately. Santa is happy :P

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108248 by crystal

Baydream wrote:

crystal wrote: I guess I should behave. :)

You've been a very good girl lately. Santa is happy :P

That's because I've been busy working, finding/editing photos for my gallery and when I'm not doing that, putting a 16x18 deck together. Wanna help? Your only a few hours away. lol I don't have time to misbehave....I don't like being good. :catfight:
12 years 9 months ago #108257 by Baydream
Hey. Been doing bout the same. Re-framed my photos for gallery 215 and started demolition of an 8 x16 deck for redo (plus a new shed).
Looking forward to when you can be yourself again :evil:

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #108259 by Maria21
[quote/]That's because I've been busy working, finding/editing photos for my gallery and when I'm not doing that, putting a 16x18 deck together. Wanna help? Your only a few hours away. lol I don't have time to misbehave....I don't like being good. :catfight:[/quote]

Crystal, I am intrigued as to what your 16x18 deck is?

I am happy for the new additions to the moderation team, you guys rock! Congrats & thanks for all your help so far.

Zerfing's Photographic Imaging
12 years 9 months ago #108270 by Jeffster
Bad boy... bad boy... who you going to call? :banana: :banana:

:patriot:

Photo Comments
Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024