ANNOUNCEMENT! New PhotographyTalk Agents (a.k.a. moderators)

12 years 9 months ago #108273 by crystal

Baydream wrote: Hey. Been doing bout the same. Re-framed my photos for gallery 215 and started demolition of an 8 x16 deck for redo (plus a new shed).
Looking forward to when you can be yourself again :evil:

The demolition sounds like fun. lol We had to take apart a deck from some lady to reuse the wood for our deck.
urgh Don't remind me about frames, I don't even want to know how much I have to fork out in frames.
12 years 9 months ago #108275 by crystal

Maria21 wrote: Crystal, I am intrigued as to what your 16x18 deck is?

It's a bunch of wood. :rofl: :rofl:
We needed big enough to fit our grill and patio table. But as I look at it, it appears to be really big. Maybe someday when we become rich, we'll buy a jacuzzi to put on it, and stop using my parent's jacuzzi. :rofl:
12 years 9 months ago #108285 by Scotty
We are a tool to make this forum a more intuitive experience.

If anybody needs anything, feel free to PM.

Crystal we have our eye on you.
:watching: :rofl: :banana:

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #108293 by mj~shutterbugg
Congrats guys! But one question- won't this make the Ninja's head bigger? It's already pretty massive :whistle: .

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 9 months ago #108346 by chasrich
Speak not harshly about the Ninja with Stealth... He will bring the wrath of God upon you then laugh as you fade from sight. I like you too much for that to happen.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stealthy Ninja
12 years 9 months ago #108351 by Scotty

mj~shutterbugg wrote: Congrats guys! But one question- won't this make the Ninja's head bigger? It's already pretty massive :whistle: .

It cant get any bigger than it is. :owned: :banana:

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #108378 by Stealthy Ninja

mj~shutterbugg wrote: Congrats guys! But one question- won't this make the Ninja's head bigger? It's already pretty massive :whistle: .

:owned:

Thanks dudes, we'll do our best to make your posting experience as awesome as it can be.

Be radical dudes!
12 years 9 months ago #108381 by Trudehell
Congratulations to the Terrible Trio!

We the people shiver in our pants and whatnot.

:blink:

A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.
12 years 9 months ago #108383 by Scotty
Nothing to be scared about. :kiss:

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108419 by chasrich

Trudehell wrote: Congratulations to the Terrible Trio!

I gotta see this - got any photos?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #108428 by DestinDave

Trudehell wrote: .....We the people shiver in our pants and whatnot...

These new Agents are part of the Admin's "Fast & Furious Foto" program.. the goal is to allow certain posts to filter through while tracking the members who comment, add images, or otherwise affect the forum.. It's no accident that 2 of the 3 are across International borders.. The FFF program is prepared to strike lightning-fast as evidenced yesterday when an unknown "spammer" was quickly discovered and summarily dispatched without prejudice.. :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

I believe it's okay to offer them coffee and donuts... B)

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 9 months ago #108436 by Baydream

Scotty wrote: Nothing to be scared about. :kiss:

So true. We are dedicated to making PT #1.
The Canada Post strike has delayed the donuts (Tim Hortons of course) - plus customs will probably eat them at the border. :whistle:

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108438 by Trudehell

chasrich wrote:

Sure, even my girfriend's affected, as is apparent:

A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.
Attachments:
12 years 9 months ago #108441 by Baydream

Trudehell wrote:

chasrich wrote:

Sure, even my girfriend's affected, as is apparent:

Does he (or she) bite? :unsure: The dog, I mean.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108533 by photobod

crystal wrote:

Maria21 wrote: Crystal, I am intrigued as to what your 16x18 deck is?

It's a bunch of wood. :rofl: :rofl:
We needed big enough to fit our grill and patio table. But as I look at it, it appears to be really big. Maybe someday when we become rich, we'll buy a jacuzzi to put on it, and stop using my parent's jacuzzi. :rofl:

Better stil Crystal just remove your parents Jaccuzzi and put it in your deck, sure they wont notice.

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024