ANNOUNCEMENT! New PhotographyTalk Agents (a.k.a. moderators)

12 years 9 months ago #108534 by photobod

chasrich wrote:

Trudehell wrote: Congratulations to the Terrible Trio!

We the people shiver in our pants and whatnot.

:blink:

I gotta see this - got any photos?

Is it those Red big girls pants previously mentioned in another thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 9 months ago #108555 by Stealthy Ninja

photobod wrote:

chasrich wrote:

Is it those Red big girls pants previously mentioned in another thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I like you've moved to writing in red. So much nicer.
12 years 9 months ago #108576 by chasrich

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

photobod wrote:

chasrich wrote:

It is subliminal sucking up... Don't fall for it. :rofl:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #108580 by photobod

chasrich wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

photobod wrote:

chasrich wrote:

It is subliminal sucking up... Don't fall for it. :rofl:

I only write in red when its appropriate, ie: to a red man or refering to red pants
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 9 months ago #108583 by mj~shutterbugg
Leave my BIG RED GIRL PANTIES alone!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #108586 by chasrich
Shouldn't the term be Red Big Girl Panties?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #108601 by mj~shutterbugg
Charles you are right. My brain is a bit scrambled today!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 9 months ago #108638 by Johnnie
Congratulatons to all of you :thumbsup: Now behave!

12 years 9 months ago #108645 by Trudehell
Don't worry, I won't steal some sister's Red Big Girl Panties – my whatnots are blue and serves their purpose just fine.

The dog – a she – doesn't bite, unless you are a stick, a ball or a very tasty dry bull skin bone.

Either way, we are more concerned about these new moderator agents than anything else. Fear has clamped its damp, sticky hand on our sholders and made the tension almost unberable – where will this thing end? Luckilly we have Alex to come in and reassure us that what's done here is all for the best. We eye the hope of a happy ending.

It helps a great deal to know that the receiver controls contain a couple of handy buttons!

A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.
Attachments:
12 years 9 months ago #108729 by Baydream

Trudehell wrote: Don't worry, I won't steal some sister's Red Big Girl Panties – my whatnots are blue and serves their purpose just fine.

The dog – a she – doesn't bite, unless you are a stick, a ball or a very tasty dry bull skin bone.

Either way, we are more concerned about these new moderator agents than anything else. Fear has clamped its damp, sticky hand on our sholders and made the tension almost unberable – where will this thing end? Luckilly we have Alex to come in and reassure us that what's done here is all for the best. We eye the hope of a happy ending.

It helps a great deal to know that the receiver controls contain a couple of handy buttons!

Good one. In a way, we have been doing this without the functionality for quite a while by notifying the admins of inappropriate photos and/or language. The functionality has been added to allow the admin to focus on improving the site. Our goal is to serve and promote the welfare of PT members.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #108758 by photobod

Baydream wrote:

Trudehell wrote: Don't worry, I won't steal some sister's Red Big Girl Panties – my whatnots are blue and serves their purpose just fine.

Good one. In a way, we have been doing this without the functionality for quite a while by notifying the admins of inappropriate photos and/or language. The functionality has been added to allow the admin to focus on improving the site. Our goal is to serve and promote the welfare of PT members.

Not a hope in hell of pressing that button and silencing John, Adrian or Scotty

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago #108815 by crystal

photobod wrote:

crystal wrote:

Maria21 wrote: Crystal, I am intrigued as to what your 16x18 deck is?

It's a bunch of wood. :rofl: :rofl:
We needed big enough to fit our grill and patio table. But as I look at it, it appears to be really big. Maybe someday when we become rich, we'll buy a jacuzzi to put on it, and stop using my parent's jacuzzi. :rofl:

Better stil Crystal just remove your parents Jaccuzzi and put it in your deck, sure they wont notice.

:rofl: Yes they will notice. lol It's a 6 person jacuzzi, it's hard to miss. lol Not only that, it would be next to impossible to take it out of their house without them knowing. :rofl:
12 years 9 months ago #108901 by Scotty

photobod wrote:

Baydream wrote:

Not a hope in hell of pressing that button and silencing John, Adrian or Scotty

Hahaha Oh man, I want that red button :drool: :drool: :drool:

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 6 months ago #144355 by Scotty
Bump.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 6 months ago #144438 by KCook
Yer avatar looks like you've suffered more than a "Bump" :rofl:

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024