LightBox Photography Cards: Macro Edition Launched!

8 years 7 months ago #451962 by paul
The wonderfully amazing success of the original LightBox Photography Cards  campaign  was a game changer for me. To reach nearly 2,000 backers and help inspire creativity around the world - well, there are hardly words to describe that level of elation. A follow-up deck was just a spark of an idea when the first LightBox deck debuted on Kickstarter in January of this year - the positive response for the successful project fed the fire and I am very proud to bring to Kickstarter the next deck in the  LightBox Photography Card Series: Macro Edition!

8 years 7 months ago #452006 by Scott Klubeck
Any examples of what the cards face looks like? 

Photo Comments
8 years 7 months ago #452007 by paul
Absolutely . . . here's a peek at the card faces. Just like the original deck, the card features a title, small write up, sample image with camera settings and some gear icons:

8 years 7 months ago #452278 by Ira Weber
:thumbsup:  Catchy 

Photo Comments
8 years 7 months ago #452374 by Overread
Do you have one for wedding photography?

Photo Comments
8 years 7 months ago #452389 by paul
It's funny you mention that, Overead . . . stay tuned during this campaign for just such an announcement!!

-pmk

8 years 7 months ago #452616 by Ottis
Congrats on the new deck of cards! 

Photo Comments
8 years 7 months ago #453434 by Hawkins
I just noticed this, what other topics do you cover?  

Photo Comments
8 years 7 months ago #453508 by paul
Hawkins . . .

While the Macro Edition is the newest addition to the LightBox Photography Card series, I released the original deck this past January . . . and there are plans for more in the series going forward, including a Wedding Edition, some software editions designed to teach Photoshop and Lightroom, and a follow-up to the Original edition called LIghtBox 2.0 . . . it's a very exciting time!!!

-pmk

8 years 7 months ago #454022 by neal1977
365 deck   ;)

bump for killer idea  you have! 

Photo Comments
8 years 6 months ago #455172 by Athena
Not big interest for me (macro), if you get those wedding ones, that's more my cup of tea.  Love the design of these.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024