PhotographyTalk.com and Zenfolio Strategic Partnership Provides Zenfolio Clients with Expanded ...

13 years 3 days ago #43847 by PhotographyTalk
PhotographyTalk.com and Zenfolio Strategic Partnership Provides Zenfolio Clients with Expanded Benefits

Santa Ana, CA (PRWEB) April 14, 2011 - www.prweb.com/releases/photography/forum/prweb5251734.htm

PhotographyTalk.com, a leading photography forum and social networking site, has entered into a strategic partnership with Zenfolio, the most comprehensive online photography presentation and sales solution for photographers, to provide Zenfolio clients with more resources to grow their photography businesses and expose them to a larger segment of photography enthusiasts.

The first benefit of this new association for all Zenfolio clients is a free full-page ad for six months in the PhotographyTalk.com Directory. They will be able to add a complete profile; a description of their photography services; a gallery of samples; all contact information, including a link to their Zenfolio Web site; and a contact form that potential customers can use to request quotes or additional information. Photographers can also embed their YouTube video and create links to Facebook and Twitter pages. Zenfolio clients also qualify for a 35% discount of the standard advertising rate after the six-month free period.

Zenfolio clients will have free access to the hundreds of photography-related articles at PhotographyTalk.com as well as the extensive galleries of work from photographers of all genres and levels. New articles and photos are added everyday. PhotographyTalk.com members can also quickly upload images to create their own photography gallery.

About PhotographyTalk.com – PhotographyTalk.com has quickly grown to become a prime resource where all photographers—beginners, intermediates and seasoned professionals—are able to share their passion and enjoyment for the art of photography. They communicate with fellow enthusiasts at the same ability level or with the same interest in a specific type of photography and help each other advance their skills and improve their photography.

About Zenfolio – Since 2005 Zenfolio has been the premier provider of online photography presentation and sales solutions for professional photographers and enthusiasts. Zenfolio’s complete and integrated hosting solution allows photographers to professionally manage their entire online presence under one roof, giving them an unmatched ability to monetize their images in one singular destination.

Providing the ultimate in feature, function and style, Zenfolio helps photographers to turn their passion into a profitable business. Zenfolio service offers a customizable photo viewing experience, a powerful photo management and security interface with unlimited storage, and a flexible, state-of-the-art e-commerce platform integrated with a growing number of global fulfillment partners.

For more information, visit www.zenfolio.com .

13 years 3 days ago #43849 by Casey T
Just saw these guys in the welcome section yesterday. Sounds like a really good relationship

My Passion is being behind my camera and my family.
Photo Comments
13 years 3 days ago #43850 by crystal
:thumbsup:
13 years 3 days ago #43860 by Fugler
Good stuff :thumbsup:

Photo Comments
13 years 2 days ago #43986 by photobod
Good news always improving Alex :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 2 days ago #43997 by canon4me
wow! I just looked up Zenfolio...they are on my "favorites" now : ) also!

13 years 2 days ago #44015 by crystal
Another :thumbsup: Alex. Since I am already a Zenfolio member I recieved an email for free advertising with PhotographyTalk. :judge:
13 years 2 days ago #44136 by DestinDave
I've been a Zenfolio member for a few weeks - couldn't be happier though I wish I'd sprung for the Premium package. Plan to upgrade very soon...

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024