Sony NEX 7 on ebay

12 years 4 months ago #182956 by Kid Prodigy
Have you been following these auctions on eBay for these cameras? Crazy prices that have been going for $2000 and one sold for over $3000!

What's the deal on this camera? Why are these prices so up and out of there?

Canon EOS 7D|Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8L USM |
Canon EF 50mm F/1.4 USM |
(2) Canon Speedlite 480EX II

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #182958 by Stealthy Ninja
popular and hard to get I suppose.

24MP isn't it?! Why do people think a bunch of MP is gonna make their camera better? Unless you stick at iso 100 and/or pixel bin the heck outta it all the time it'll kinda suck (at higher ISO levels I mean) IMHO... anyway... what were we talking about again?! :blink:

Yeh the D800 will be 36MP LOL I want one too actually, but purely for portrait/landscape photos (but don't tell anyone). :whistle:
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183808 by Henry Peach
For some folks owning the "latest and greatest" is really important. It's a neat camera, and has been getting a lot of press recently. Personally I think it's over-priced at the MSRP, let alone three times that much, and I'm a Sony NEX fan. But I went with a much cheaper, discontinued, used Sony NEX-3. The biggest prints I've made so far are 12"x18", but at ISO 3200 those prints look as clean as prints from my old 5D.

I wish Sony would get working on a decent selection of lenses to go along with these fancy bodies. I just ordered a Nikon lens adapter for mine so I have some reasonably priced fast prime options.
12 years 3 months ago #185711 by Sandy Smith Photos
Thats just crazy

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #188922 by fay
I think the NEX series has been getting great reviews, so people are jumping at the bit for the latest and greatest. Although it whets my appetite, too, what with the rave reviews it's been getting.;)

12 years 3 months ago #188937 by Sandy Smith Photos

fay wrote: I think the NEX series has been getting great reviews, so people are jumping at the bit for the latest and greatest. Although it whets my appetite, too, what with the rave reviews it's been getting.;)

Well if you must have it, you must have it :P

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024