Horses that run really fast

2 years 4 months ago #558427 by Bryston3bsst
Went to the track the other day. Great fun shooting these guys. Some gorgeous horses.

I honestly don't know how they do it, running on sand. You can see in the last picture....if you're not the lead horse, there's hell to pay. I would think that the horses eyes would really take a beating. But, they don't seem to mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #558433 by Bob S.
Beautiful shots, beautiful horses.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryston3bsst

2 years 4 months ago #558442 by garyrhook
I like to shoot the jousting competition at our local ren faire, and the horses run on sand there, as well. Love the way they kick it up. But they don't seem to mind it much.

Photo Comments

2 years 4 months ago #558655 by Adam Wilson
Great action shot! Very colorful! 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryston3bsst

2 years 4 months ago #558999 by Kira Minori
Action-packed shot. Nice! 

2 years 4 months ago #559695 by Alyssa Briggs
Nice motion in this set. Well done! 

2 years 4 months ago #559930 by Kelly Emery
Awesome set. Nice action photos. 

2 years 2 months ago #569398 by Carl Mendez
I love the energy and the action of this set. 

2 years 2 months ago #570021 by Lauren Grant
Too fast and too good! 

2 years 2 months ago #570143 by Suni Park
Really fast! great action set. 

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020

In the Fujifilm X-T2 vs Fujifulm X-T3 battle, which one comes out on top? These cameras are evenly matched, yet have distinct advantages all their own.

May 05, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

There are plenty of items photographers need, including office equipment that improves your workflow, the functionality of your space, and makes you more comfortable.

May 26, 2020

What is a graduated ND filter? Do you know how to use a graduated ND filter? If not, check out this landscape photography tutorial!

May 21, 2020

My favorite drone is the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. But after spending the last few weeks playing with the Mavic Air 2, I've come to the conclusion that it's the best drone you can buy for less than $1,000.

May 21, 2020

There are more ways to carry camera gear than the strap that came with your camera. Give one of these beautiful, well-made, comfortable options a try.

May 20, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Offering your clients a high-quality photo album is a great idea. Offering them bespoke photo album add-ons is an even better option!

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

In this Snaptiles vs Mixtiles comparison, learn which photo tile is better from a build quality standpoint and ease of use.

May 19, 2020