5 years 1 month ago #633661 by Kyle Johnson
Is this GSX 150? Nice machine! 

5 years 1 month ago #633693 by Stefan-Olsson
850cc's off....It's the gsxr 1000r

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #633826 by Alyssa Briggs
Such an awesome ride! Nice shot! 

5 years 1 month ago #633871 by NewavaMike
sweet picture.  you make LA almost look desirable LOL !! 

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #633897 by Stefan-Olsson
LA is a great place to live. Wouldnt trade it for any place.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #633901 by GaryA

Stefan-Olsson wrote: LA is a great place to live. Wouldnt trade it for any place.

HEAR, HEAR!

To quote the great modern philosopher Randy Newman, “I love L.A.” B)

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.
www: garyayala.com

5 years 1 month ago #633902 by GaryA
It that Los Feliz/lower Griffith Park?

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.

5 years 1 month ago #633903 by GaryA
Is that your main ride, or is it more of a weekend scooter?

I might have tried a bit of a fill flash to make bike sparkle. 

5 years 1 month ago #633907 by Stefan-Olsson
Lower Griffith......Yeah people that dont know LA often tend to not like it. I bet I would hate it as a tourist, but living here is quite outstanding:).....Having a great job that inspires and is creative and makes good money obviously also helps...hehe.

I have a car also but dont use it very often, except for this winter season. Yeah i use my motorcycle often, great for obviously not being stuck in traffic, quick commutes, but also great for quick out and back photo sessions.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #633908 by Stefan-Olsson
I actually did add fill on the bike, maybe I should have brought it up a tad more. Thanks for the suggestion.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #633909 by Stefan-Olsson
its a beast......420 lbs, and 200 horsepowers on the rear wheel. 2018 Suzuki gsxr 1000 R

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #633995 by Stephen Graham
Awesome! I can ride this anymore. Nice bike man! 

5 years 1 month ago #633996 by GaryA

Stefan-Olsson wrote: its a beast......420 lbs, and 200 horsepowers on the rear wheel. 2018 Suzuki gsxr 1000 R

I dunno ... maybe more of a Death Machine ... :evil:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan-Olsson
5 years 1 month ago #634524 by NewavaMike

Stefan-Olsson wrote: .....Having a great job that inspires and is creative and makes good money obviously also helps...hehe.

I heartily agree.  When I last lived down there in '86 I was riding a Honda Magna.  It was the only way to keep my sanity (I'm talking  traffic )   White lining was legal then and you could go right up to the front at red lights.  Don't know if it's still that way.

Anyways, I'm not really disparaging of the city.  I love tons of stuff about it.  So much to see and do, but I did my time and now wouldn't trade the trees of Oregon for anything. :) 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024