Strike out!

7 months 3 weeks ago #708697 by Pilotshark
Nice, I am an ex catcher, so the shot is very cool.

So after so many years of doing this or that and life itself getting in my way, I am now at the point where just slowing down and doing things I have put off I have concluded that its time to become creative and do what I want.
Thanks for giving me a place to get started. :-)

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 3 weeks ago #709039 by tbro387
Ahhh, when we could actually attend baseball games! LOL

6 months 2 weeks ago #711254 by alcon12345
Great action series.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 II is now six years old, but despite that, it still has many capabilities and features that make it a good option for today's beginner and enthusiast photographers.

Sep 17, 2021

The Nikon Z50 is a high-quality and affordable camera. Learn about the Nikon Z50 pros, cons, specs, and pricing in this quick guide.

Sep 16, 2021

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II isn't a professional camera by any means, but if you're looking for a small, capable, compact camera, this might be the one for you.

Sep 02, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

When buying a metal print, there are tons of options to think about. In this metal print buyer's guide, learn what to look for in a metal print.

Sep 22, 2021

Use these commercial real estate photography tips to create compelling images that accurately and artfully portray commercial spaces.

Sep 22, 2021

In the latest installment of our holiday gift guides, we present some great gifts for photographers that are all priced at $25 or less.

Sep 22, 2021

What kind of monitor should you have for video work? There's a great debate between on-camera vs field monitors - let's see which is best for you.

Sep 21, 2021

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021

If you aren't sure what the difference between photo restoration and photo retouching is, check out this quick explainer guideline.

Sep 20, 2021

With these accessories for micro four-thirds cameras, you'll be able to improve your workflow and expand the functionality of your camera.

Sep 17, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 II is now six years old, but despite that, it still has many capabilities and features that make it a good option for today's beginner and enthusiast photographers.

Sep 17, 2021