Ban the User above You...

12 years 8 months ago #105823 by Dori
Here we go! There really are no hard rules, other than to ban in fun. :woohoo:
It can be worded any way you want, 'Ban Passes' are also allowed. :lol: Lets have fun!!

Self-ban for starting what could become an insanely fun thread!

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 8 months ago #105831 by The Time Capturer
I ban Dori for potentially getting me banned...

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 8 months ago #105835 by Dori
Spider ban!!!

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #105837 by Baydream
I ban Time Capturer for now allowing free-range time.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #105929 by photobod
I ban Baydream for being a far better photographer than me

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 8 months ago #105957 by chasrich
Photobod needs to be banned so there will be some green pixels left for the rest of us to use. Shut the font up! :rofl:

To the person suggesting that I be banned... ask yourself this - do you believe in Santa? - are you willing to bet your Christmas on it?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 8 months ago #106017 by Nikonjan
Well, Santa, you know it would be me to ban you. Guess I won't get any xmas gifts this year.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 8 months ago #106023 by The Time Capturer
I ban Nikonjan for banning Santa. After all he has the greatest job ever. He only works one day out of the year and the rest of the time enslaves little people to do the work for him ... hey, wait a minute.

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 8 months ago #106031 by Dori
Ban pass! :rofl:

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #106069 by DestinDave
I ban Dori, the Ray-Ban-wearing spider, for not explaining the Ban Pass option fully...

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago #106075 by Dori
Banned for thinking I wear Ray-Bans :rofl:

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #106085 by chasrich

DestinDave wrote: I ban Dori, the Ray-Ban-wearing spider, for not explaining the Ban Pass option fully...

+1

I think they look like Ray BANS too...

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 8 months ago #106115 by Dori
Banned for aiding Dave!

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #106125 by effron

The Time Capturer wrote: I ban Nikonjan for banning Santa. After all he has the greatest job ever. He only works one day out of the year and the rest of the time enslaves little people to do the work for him ... hey, wait a minute.

You are banned for life for banning Jan. I am starting to suspect the existence of Santa Clause anyway, hmmmmmm..................:unsure:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #106131 by Dori
Banned for thinking you have the power to ban for life

Resident Texasotan...

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024