If you could photograph anyone, who would it be?

13 years 3 months ago #11183 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote: Megan Fox.

Dude, drool isn't good for your lens man. :silly:

That's what Filters are for.

Good point, and all that drool will give a nice soft focus effect. :whistle:

I'd HDR the crap out of that drool.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #11188 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote: Megan Fox.

Dude, drool isn't good for your lens man. :silly:

That's what Filters are for.

Good point, and all that drool will give a nice soft focus effect. :whistle:

I'd HDR the crap out of that drool.

LUCIS PRO too don't forget.
13 years 3 months ago #11357 by The Photo Guy
Ansel Adams

Yes, everyone wants to be just like him etc.. blah blah lol but it would be nice to meet him and of course take his picture.

13 years 3 months ago #11375 by Rob pix4u2
A couple of games with Wayne Gretzky ( I've only shot one) Mario Lemieux and Grant Fuhr - But I would really really like to shoot a Stanley Cup series with Patrick Roy

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

Attachments:
13 years 3 months ago #12097 by Stealthy Ninja

Rob pix4u2 wrote: A couple of games with Wayne Gretzky ( I've only shot one) Mario Lemieux and Grant Fuhr - But I would really really like to shoot a Stanley Cup series with Patrick Roy

Nice picture bro.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #12126 by Karl Wertanen

Rob pix4u2 wrote: A couple of games with Wayne Gretzky ( I've only shot one) Mario Lemieux and Grant Fuhr - But I would really really like to shoot a Stanley Cup series with Patrick Roy

How about this game to photograph?! One of the greatest rivalries in all of sports. These 2 teams hated each other. I remember this game like it was yesterday. This whole brawl started because of a nasty nasty dirty hit from Claude Lemuix that broke Chris Drapers jaw in a previous game...
13 years 3 months ago #12283 by Rob pix4u2
Have photographed several heated rivalry games in the minors where benches cleared, goalies fought, and mayhem ensued.

This used to be the background for my business card

Rob Huelsman Sr.

Attachments:
13 years 3 months ago #12290 by S18c34

Rob pix4u2 wrote: Have photographed several heated rivalry games in the minors where benches cleared, goalies fought, and mayhem ensued.

This used to be the background for my business card

Nice photo. Love the caption.

13 years 3 months ago #12291 by Rob pix4u2
Thanks Stacey

Rob Huelsman Sr.

13 years 3 months ago #12314 by Nod
I'd like to get a shot of Oprah with her mouth closed- it would be one of a kind.

13 years 3 months ago #12315 by Scotty

Nod wrote: I'd like to get a shot of Oprah with her mouth closed- it would be one of a kind.

OH you went there :O

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #12316 by Karl Wertanen

Nod wrote: I'd like to get a shot of Oprah with her mouth closed- it would be one of a kind.

LOL!:woohoo:
13 years 3 months ago #12336 by luckywish1
tim mcgraw and faith hill i like them both

13 years 3 months ago #12475 by Stealthy Ninja

LOL I haven't seen that show for years (apart from some of the more famous youtube memes).

I think the last time I saw it was in 2004. Just can't understand the appeal.
13 years 3 months ago #12476 by Alex

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

LOL I haven't seen that show for years (apart from some of the more famous youtube memes).

I think the last time I saw it was in 2004. Just can't understand the appeal.

Right... I bet you be watching that all day. TEVO'ing it and ordering the DVD collection for all your family members for holiday gifts! LOL!!!! ;)

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024