If you could photograph anyone, who would it be?

8 years 9 months ago #12495 by Stealthy Ninja

Alex wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Nod wrote: I'd like to get a shot of Oprah with her mouth closed- it would be one of a kind.

LOL I haven't seen that show for years (apart from some of the more famous youtube memes).

I think the last time I saw it was in 2004. Just can't understand the appeal.

Right... I bet you be watching that all day. TEVO'ing it and ordering the DVD collection for all your family members for holiday gifts! LOL!!!! ;)

Almost, but we don't have TEVO in HK :p

All I want is to get in the audience when she finally gives away a Ferrari to everyone. That'd be worth sitting through the show perhaps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #12533 by Alex

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Alex wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Nod wrote: I'd like to get a shot of Oprah with her mouth closed- it would be one of a kind.

LOL I haven't seen that show for years (apart from some of the more famous youtube memes).

Right... I bet you be watching that all day. TEVO'ing it and ordering the DVD collection for all your family members for holiday gifts! LOL!!!! ;)

All I want is to get in the audience when she finally gives away a Ferrari to everyone. That'd be worth sitting through the show perhaps.

Heck yes! Has she given away any cars before? I know she gives away a lot of stuff, but never heard here giving cars away.

I'm surprised, why don't you guys have TEVO there? Do you have large cable TV networks? BTW do you speak Japanese?

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

8 years 9 months ago #12589 by photobod
I wud have loved to have photographed John Lee Hooker, then Princess Dianna.
too late now of course.
Maybe Lady Gagga wud be fun to photograph

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

8 years 9 months ago #13441 by Stealthy Ninja

Alex wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Alex wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Heck yes! Has she given away any cars before? I know she gives away a lot of stuff, but never heard here giving cars away.

I'm surprised, why don't you guys have TEVO there? Do you have large cable TV networks? BTW do you speak Japanese?

She's given away cars twice AFAIK.

No TEVO... not that I've seen. We do have HDTV and a lot of the boxes for decoding it have recording built in. We don't have as many channels on cable TV as you guys can get in the US I think, but we have enough.

I can speak a little Japanese as I learnt it in University for a year and a half. However, in Hong Kong people speak CANTONESE. I'm much better at Cantonese than Japanese. ;) :p

8 years 9 months ago #13448 by BayouBelle
The Beatles in concert way back when...That would have been awesome!...or Woodstock back in 1969...I was way too young back then for both...

8 years 9 months ago #13467 by Stealthy Ninja

BayouBelle wrote: The Beatles in concert way back when...That would have been awesome!...or Woodstock back in 1969...I was way too young back then for both...

I was too young back then too... seeing as I wasn't born yet. :p

8 years 9 months ago #13480 by BayouBelle
Well we both missed some good times I hear!

8 years 9 months ago #13527 by Rob pix4u2

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

BayouBelle wrote: The Beatles in concert way back when...That would have been awesome!...or Woodstock back in 1969...I was way too young back then for both...

I was too young back then too... seeing as I wasn't born yet. :p

If you remember the Beatles on the ED SULLIVAN Show you're at least as old as me and yes it would have been awesome to shoot one of their concerts if you could get past all of the screaming girls.They performed in my hometown at the baseball stadium and almost had a riot with the fans rushing the stage. Video of that concert scene was incredible on the local news.

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

8 years 9 months ago #13663 by sammyj
Everyone's naming movie stars. What about Liu Xiaobo, the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize winner from China being held in prison because of his non-violent struggle for human rights in his country? Or the Dalai Lama, exiled from Tibet since sometime in the 1950s? Those are the people I would most like to photograph - and sit at their feet to learn.

8 years 9 months ago #13666 by Cjarvis
Carol Shelby I me't him in monteray once he a real nice guy but
I didnt have a camera.

8 years 9 months ago #14346 by Litebox Fotos

sammyj wrote: Everyone's naming movie stars. What about Liu Xiaobo, the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize winner from China being held in prison because of his non-violent struggle for human rights in his country? Or the Dalai Lama, exiled from Tibet since sometime in the 1950s? Those are the people I would most like to photograph - and sit at their feet to learn.

I wish Mao Zedong was still around.

8 years 9 months ago #14691 by Alex
I think it would be cool to photograph Richard Branson in some of his wild adventures. I admire this guys drive and determination.

Photo Comments

8 years 9 months ago #14700 by Stealthy Ninja

Alex wrote: I think it would be cool to photograph Richard Branson in some of his wild adventures. I admire this guys drive and determination.

Looks good too... if you're into that sorta thing. :blink:

8 years 9 months ago #14703 by Alex

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Alex wrote: I think it would be cool to photograph Richard Branson in some of his wild adventures. I admire this guys drive and determination.

LOL!!

They just had him on Biography show the other day. Have you seen that episode where they cover Branson?

Photo Comments

8 years 9 months ago #14705 by Stealthy Ninja

Alex wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

LOL!!

They just had him on Biography show the other day. Have you seen that episode where they cover Branson?

I've never heard of or seen the show.

He actually seems like a nice guy you'd like to hang out with.

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS M200 is coming soon, and if you're interested in upgrading from your phone to a traditional camera, this one might just be for you.

Oct 02, 2019

In this Canon EOS 6D Mark II review, learn about this camera's essential specs, features, and pros and cons so you can determine if it's the right camera for you.

Sep 27, 2019

In this iMovR Lander Lite desk review, learn about the build quality, features, durability, and technology that make it one of the best standing desks on the market today.

Sep 27, 2019

In the Nikon Z7 vs Sony a9 shootout, which camera comes out on top? They're evenly matched with excellent features, but both cameras definitely shine in different areas.

Sep 23, 2019

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Photo by Bryan Angelo on Unsplash A shocking report released by Bloomberg found dozens of Amazon workers charged with...

Oct 11, 2019

While the Sony a9 II is not a huge leap forward from the a9, there are some critical updates that make it a better camera, specifically for professionals.

Oct 11, 2019

Photo by Daniil Kuželev on Unsplash The Tokyo police believe a pop star's fan found her by zooming in on a selfie the pop star...

Oct 11, 2019

The Nikon Z50 is set to be announced today, and indications are that it will be an affordable, entry-level option with a price around $850 for the body only.

Oct 10, 2019

Billed as the fastest Nikkor lens ever made, the Nikon Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct is big, beautiful, and will set you back $8,000.

Oct 09, 2019

Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash  Talk about the importance of getting a permit... The travel photography duo, known...

Oct 08, 2019

One of the most important pieces of camera gear you can buy is a functional, comfortable camera bag. This bag ticks both boxes - and more - and allows you to carry tons of gear too.

Oct 08, 2019

Photo by Ali Morshedlou on Unsplash We've all been there, someone wants free photos. Or, almost worse, they want to...

Oct 08, 2019