Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

8 months 2 weeks ago #658696 by Finn
Game has been fixed, I win!  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 2 weeks ago #658700 by effron
Expect a visit from the IRS....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658709 by Finn
Moving to Russia or island down south 

LOL 

Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658713 by Joseph Raymonds
:rofl:

8 months 2 weeks ago #658750 by Chester Foster
Anyone watching the games this weekend?

8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #658753 by Hassner
“games”
It depends where you are.
On our (South African) sport news, Rugby world cup is being played in Japan. (I’m sure America has a team there.)

Just checked. Yip. Ranked no 14. South Africa ranked no 5.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658755 by effron
I'd watch rugby before American football, but don't watch any TV sports now....Good luck to your team.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658771 by Tim Dordeck
Speaking of rugby, what in the world has that never gone big time here in the states? 

Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658777 by Hassner
Thanks.
Cricket is more my viewer sport, but government racial quotas forced the game into less top quality players and a huge dip in ranking. 
Rugby went trough the same thing, but is coming back slowly.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658780 by effron
When our sports went political, I took a hike...I'd rather mow the lawn than watch a bunch of millionaires whining about the lack of equality.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658788 by Ira Weber
Oh yes, I'm with you on that one!  I can't stand watching sports from America any more.  

Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658794 by effron
Majors golf is my exception.....and sometimes womens beach volleyball.....:evil:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

8 months 2 weeks ago #658806 by CaptNemo
I miss the day of boxing, I stopped watching during the Tyson era, actually when things started getting a weird with him.  

Photo Comments

8 months 1 week ago #658812 by Ian Stone
Any NYC runs it in for a touchdown!  

Photo Comments

8 months 1 week ago #658825 by effron
Um, ok. Bump.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

I have two high-powered laptops on my desk. In this Macbook vs Razer comparison, I'll break these computers down by specs, pros, and cons.

May 27, 2020

There are plenty of items photographers need, including office equipment that improves your workflow, the functionality of your space, and makes you more comfortable.

May 26, 2020

If you're in the market for a new camera strap and you want something custom and handmade, look no further than these custom camera straps from Holdfast.

May 26, 2020

You can learn nude photography with any kind of camera. What's more important is to focus on the process and making the model (and yourself) as comfortable as possible.

May 26, 2020

What is a graduated ND filter? Do you know how to use a graduated ND filter? If not, check out this landscape photography tutorial!

May 21, 2020

My favorite drone is the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. But after spending the last few weeks playing with the Mavic Air 2, I've come to the conclusion that it's the best drone you can buy for less than $1,000.

May 21, 2020

There are more ways to carry camera gear than the strap that came with your camera. Give one of these beautiful, well-made, comfortable options a try.

May 20, 2020