Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 years 10 months ago #684226 by Kenta
Happy birthday and hugs from us!  

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684234 by Adrian Footman
How old are your kids?  

BTW - Birthday wishes to them! 

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684244 by Michael Blake
Greetings! Live long and prosper! 

3 years 10 months ago #684317 by Hassner
My younger grandson was 2 last week, his brother turns 5 next week. 
The two-year old did not know his birthday passed. The older one is told it is a month later, but even then he will not have friends (or presents) for a party.

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684323 by Juan Anthony
Our sons birthday was 2 weeks ago, he had a tough time understanding why no friends could come.  We did it over Zoom.  Interesting times.  

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684339 by Paulina K
Making the best of things, one day at a time!  

3 years 10 months ago #684344 by Hassner
I do not count the days, because exit date is not determined yet. I just enjoy my homebound holiday.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684360 by Peter P
Same here.  We've had my wifes parents staying with us during this, and it's been a joy to have them around for so long.  My wife is very happy.  Which makes me very happy.  

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684367 by Tom Henry
So um, what does everyone have going on this weekend? 

3 years 10 months ago #684376 by JaneK
Oh nothing, nothing at all.  Watching some 90's shows right now.  Friends to be exact.  LOL

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684386 by Ian Stone
Not to much TV for me, just been doing some walking lately.  

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684395 by Elle Sterling
Just the news!

3 years 10 months ago #684396 by Overread
Time to mow the lawn in about 7 hours

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684398 by Hassner
We are allowed to exercise from 6-9am. It only gets light after seven.
I hardly get out before eight, so I go for a stroll with the wife, greet all the other walkers and come home before nine.
They are letting criminals loose for fear of the virus in cramped jails, but dare be walking after nine. You might go to... jail.

Photo Comments
3 years 10 months ago #684418 by James Sencil
Saturday but feels like Monday. 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Smartphone photos have come a long way in recent years. With their increase in quality comes the ability to create large prints. Learn why canvas is a great option for your phone photos!

Mar 29, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024