Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

1 month 1 week ago #686425 by Tim Burg
Are you talking about those Trulley drinks?  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #686440 by Chris Lee
Not that I know of. 

1 month 1 week ago #686503 by Stacy Craig
Anyone else up in arms about this whole racist police incident?  While I agree, if this is correct, the police should be held responsible.  But now there are reports that show that there might have not been as much over the top force used.  But the part that gets me, is all the people destroying their community over this, burning, stealing and harming property all around the U.S..  Much of which is owned by hard working people.  So now they are harming the livelihood of their neighbors.  Doesn't make sense??  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686510 by Hassner
We have the same problem in South Africa.

We have a society that loves taking offense and take it out on mostly government buildings.
Municipalities, libraries, university buildings, even fire stations.
Billions of Rand (currency) damage every year. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686515 by Matt Benton
The problem that Stacy is talking about, these idiots are destroying small businesses and not just government buildings.  Very bad, they are harming the small businesses at possibly the worst time (businesses down already with Covid pandemic).  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686517 by Stacy Craig
Agree, it's so sad.  But why all the riots?  Just prosecute the officers like anyone else who commits a crime like this.  When a black man kills an white person, do you see white people rioting and destroying property?  No.  I'm disgusted with all the racial nonsense.  It's simple, a police officer killed someone, he needs to pay the price.  Why should communities and others pay the price for this officers mistake?  

BS if you ask me.  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686519 by JaneK
As I see it, for the last 3 months, as humans many of our 'freedoms' have been taken away from us because of Covid lockdowns.  So, I think people are more sensitive these days.  This man lost 100% of his freedom/life wrongfully.  This officer was very wrong, but society is just exhausted and this pushed many over the top.  

That's my 2 cents. 

It doesn't make anyone actions right.  It's very bad and unfortunate.  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686528 by Hassner
People without a voice has the need to be heard.
Criminals took advantage at the time of outrage.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686535 by Scuba Mike
Just watching that the police officer who killed that guy was arrested on murder charges.  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686541 by JaneK
Did they open your beaches yet bad kitty? 

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686543 by Hassner
No, Pinkie.  :(  
Still can not walk the dog on the secluded beach. 

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686545 by JaneK

Hassner wrote: No, Pinkie.  :(  
Still can not walk the dog on the secluded beach. 

Aren't they opening up soon?

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686547 by Hassner
We expected beaches to open, as summer is pass and people only walk along the beach. Exercise time changed to 6am-6pm, but STILL no walking on the beach. The exercise time 6-9am was criticised as places like beach promenades were crowded, so govt got the message.
See, here the common sense comes from the people. Govt is too busy looting.
Within the 25 years since apartheid, govt looted us into junk status. (Higher paybacks on Govt loans, which is even a bigger burden on the taxes.)  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686556 by Ben Vanderbilt
What's funny is till this, in 17 years in this neighborhood, there are were neighbors I had never met.  Now everyone is out walking and I have met them all.  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #686579 by JaneK
Ha, I know what you are talking about!  So much walking these days.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon D500 vs Nikon D7500 matchup, we explore the features and specs, pros and cons, and prices of these older, but highly capable DSLRs.

Jun 22, 2020

Check out this Sony a7R IV review to learn all about this incredible camera's specs, features, image quality, price, and more.

Jun 15, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix S1 might be a few years old, but its features and specs (and its used price today) make it worth a long, hard look.

Jun 08, 2020

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

Latest Articles

The best camera bags of 2020 include big backpacks, small sling bags, and many variations in between. Which of these top camera bags is for you? Find out!

Jul 09, 2020

If you're looking for unique canvas prints, look no further than metallic canvas! These prints are beautiful, iridescent, and have superior, eye-catching color.

Jul 09, 2020

Canon unveiled the Canon EOS R5 and EOS R6 this morning. Both cameras look to be game-changers for Canon, and both will ship soon!

Jul 09, 2020

Is there really a reason to have a filter kit for landscape photography these days? Lightroom is all-powerful, right? Wrong...there are lots of reasons to have lens filters.

Jul 08, 2020

The H&Y RevoRing is a revolutionary new variable step ring that will save you money, time, and space in your camera bag!

Jul 08, 2020

The wedding album is an important vessel for the photographs you take. With these tips for creating a wedding album, make something that will impress your clients and give them long-lasting memories.

Jul 07, 2020

The Nikon Z7 is one of Nikon's most popular cameras. Because of its popularity, there are many accessories available as well. Here's our list of some of the best ones.

Jul 06, 2020

In the Canon EOS 80d vs Canon EOS 90D debate, you might think that the 90D is a hands-down winner since it's newer. But that might not be the case.

Jul 06, 2020