Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 months 2 days ago #689234 by Hassner
I think Carlos got lost. :rolleyes

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 2 days ago #689239 by Hassner

Stacy Craig wrote: Quiet day here today.  My husband is mowing the lawn and our home is clean.  I think that will be the excitement for us today.  What are you all doing?

We went into private lockdown after my wife’s daughter and her husband were positive. 
He was in bed for two days, she hardly felt a thing. 
We heard a few minutes ago after 4 days that we are “Result: Not detected.” (Negative)

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

3 months 2 days ago #689256 by Tim Dordeck
+1 Was wondering the same!  Carlos, what you are talking about man?

Photo Comments

3 months 2 days ago #689261 by Justin
I need to get in and get tested.  I know a few who have gotten tested, they said it isn't all what the media makes it out to be.  

Very nice to meet you!
Photo Comments

3 months 2 days ago #689269 by Tim Dordeck
Hey I'm off guys, have a good night.  

Photo Comments

3 months 1 day ago #689275 by Hassner
I’m up. New cold windy day.

Photo Comments

3 months 1 day ago #689282 by Jackson Rieger
I seem to recall that you are in South Africa right?  What do you consider to be cold?  

Photo Comments

3 months 1 day ago #689289 by JaneK
Well here we go again.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  

Photo Comments

3 months 1 day ago #689304 by Richard K Photography
Good day to you as well pink car!

Photo Comments

3 months 1 day ago #689305 by Shen, Jiong Men
What a great weekend. 

3 months 1 day ago #689317 by Richard K Photography
Hopefully it will be a great week ahead.

Photo Comments

3 months 1 day ago #689351 by ShutterPal
I'm keeping that optimistic view.  Can't wait for new movies to start rolling in again.  

Photo Comments

3 months 22 hours ago #689369 by Hassner

Jackson Rieger wrote: I seem to recall that you are in South Africa right?  What do you consider to be cold?  

It depends where you are in South Africa.
Us softies at the coast, single figures is cold. 9C (48F) or less.
Inland 0degC (32F) or less is cold.

Photo Comments

3 months 16 hours ago #689375 by Stanly
Oh 32F is still beach weather here :rofl:   at least you are getting below 0F

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments

3 months 12 hours ago #689381 by Shen, Jiong Men
I just need more weekends. 

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a7c is a compact, lightweight full frame camera aimed at vloggers and travel photographers. How does it compare to previous Alpha models? Find out in this Sony a7c review.

Sep 24, 2020

The Pentax K-1 Mark II is an affordable full frame camera with many excellent features including in-body image stabilization. But is it the camera for you? Find out in this review!

Sep 21, 2020

The Canon 7D Mark II might be more than five years old, but for sports and wildlife photographers, it's still a great - and affordable - option.

Sep 15, 2020

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II is a high-end compact camera. The question is, is it the right camera for you? Find out in this Canon PowerShot G5 X II review.

Sep 09, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Now is the time to improve your photography business while you have the time. But where should you focus your attention? Give these three critical tips a try!

Sep 28, 2020

Wedding photography has changed in recent years, and particularly in 2020. What are the hot new wedding photography trends? Find out!

Sep 28, 2020

The Sony a7c is a compact, lightweight full frame camera aimed at vloggers and travel photographers. How does it compare to previous Alpha models? Find out in this Sony a7c review.

Sep 24, 2020

To sell photo prints is a great way to add income to your business. But how do you do that? Learn how to sell prints in this quick tutorial.

Sep 24, 2020

Photography and videography are all about good lighting, and with the new TEKE Lighting System, you'll get beautiful and affordable light.

Sep 24, 2020

The camera bag that was on the top of my best camera bags of 2020 list just got an update and is now even better!

Sep 24, 2020

Professional videos look professional in large part to the skills and talents of the videographer. But making professional-looking videos also depends on the gear you use.

Sep 23, 2020

If you're not sure how to use symmetry as a compositional tool, consult this detailed tutorial for instructions.

Sep 23, 2020