Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

2 months 3 weeks ago #689969 by Sanford
Not here, they are limiting to 1 hour in the pool, and no more than groups of 10.  

Personally, I'm not going anywhere near the public pool.  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago #689973 by Sanford
Ha, my wife just told me that the pool is now closed to everyone.  

Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690014 by JaneK
Bad kitty, do you guys have city water or well water?  We have city water and it's horrible here.  You don't dare to drink it.  Back at my parents place in NC, they have well water and it's so tasty and cold right from the ground.  

Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690018 by Amelia Wilson
Beer in the middle of the week. 

2 months 3 weeks ago #690052 by JaneK
Beer actually sounds pretty good.   Light beer please. 

Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #690084 by Hassner

JaneK wrote: Bad kitty, do you guys have city water or well water?  We have city water and it's horrible here.  You don't dare to drink it.  Back at my parents place in NC, they have well water and it's so tasty and cold right from the ground.  

Pinkie, in all of my province you can drink tap water, as our area is run by the main opposition party.
The corrupt leaders still have good water in the main cities, but I ask in every town about their water when I travel. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690095 by Photo Amigo
Must be nice.  I hate showering in our water here, let alone drinking it!  :sick:

2 months 3 weeks ago #690099 by Chris Grimm
Ours I'm happy to say is spring feed.  Very cold and pure. 

Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690107 by Ian Stone
Exactly, and when you consider the news reports new findings or findings that contradict yesterdays opinions on Covid.  I'll stay out of the pools as well.  

Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690110 by Hassner
5 doctors, 5 opinions. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690121 by Ian Stone

Hassner wrote: 5 doctors, 5 opinions. 

OMG, such the truth!

Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690126 by Don Hatch
Indeed! 

2 months 3 weeks ago #690191 by Hassner
Even WHO corrects themselves as facts emerge that they were wrong. 
No wonder people look for facts elsewhere.

Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690208 by Pettigrew
Yep, and it's tough to know what is fact these days.  When WHO and high up politicians are changing opinions so frequently, it's a bit concerning. 

Canon EOS 7D SLR | XT W/18-55 Kit Lens | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 | Canon 28-105mm | Canon 75-300mm | Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro | Canon 100-400
Photo Comments

2 months 3 weeks ago #690240 by JaneK
Either way, this is testing our patience! 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a7c is a compact, lightweight full frame camera aimed at vloggers and travel photographers. How does it compare to previous Alpha models? Find out in this Sony a7c review.

Sep 24, 2020

The Pentax K-1 Mark II is an affordable full frame camera with many excellent features including in-body image stabilization. But is it the camera for you? Find out in this review!

Sep 21, 2020

The Canon 7D Mark II might be more than five years old, but for sports and wildlife photographers, it's still a great - and affordable - option.

Sep 15, 2020

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II is a high-end compact camera. The question is, is it the right camera for you? Find out in this Canon PowerShot G5 X II review.

Sep 09, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Now is the time to improve your photography business while you have the time. But where should you focus your attention? Give these three critical tips a try!

Sep 28, 2020

Wedding photography has changed in recent years, and particularly in 2020. What are the hot new wedding photography trends? Find out!

Sep 28, 2020

The Sony a7c is a compact, lightweight full frame camera aimed at vloggers and travel photographers. How does it compare to previous Alpha models? Find out in this Sony a7c review.

Sep 24, 2020

To sell photo prints is a great way to add income to your business. But how do you do that? Learn how to sell prints in this quick tutorial.

Sep 24, 2020

Photography and videography are all about good lighting, and with the new TEKE Lighting System, you'll get beautiful and affordable light.

Sep 24, 2020

The camera bag that was on the top of my best camera bags of 2020 list just got an update and is now even better!

Sep 24, 2020

Professional videos look professional in large part to the skills and talents of the videographer. But making professional-looking videos also depends on the gear you use.

Sep 23, 2020

If you're not sure how to use symmetry as a compositional tool, consult this detailed tutorial for instructions.

Sep 23, 2020