Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 years 8 months ago #690616 by Hassner

ThatNikonGuy wrote: ha ha ha, we have a cat that is always doing the same.  But sometimes she'll bring in mice and birds and leave them in the house.  

The cat-ladies call those ‘presents’ from their cat and would thank and praise it like a kid. 
I love animals, but I would never take it to that level. They might bring more and imagine picking up all the feathers all the time. Or finding decomposing mice stinking under your bed. 

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690619 by Hassner

Ian Stone wrote: That sounds like the wild wild west.  Stay safe there! 

There is warnings of a black on white genocide that has happened in Africa a few times. People do not take it lightly and there are some preparing for protection. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690629 by Don Hatch
What did I miss?

3 years 8 months ago #690707 by Hassner
Fomo?

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690709 by Ben Howen
Did you all see the riots like we saw last month?

Canon T3i, 18-55mm IS, 50mm, 55-250mm
3 years 8 months ago #690721 by Raymond Z
You should meet my neighbor.  Bat a$$ crazy and has like 15 cats!

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690723 by Hassner

Ben Howen wrote: Did you all see the riots like we saw last month?

We see enough of it on our news in South Africa.
The rest I see on Twitter.
We are a majority Christian country, so you can guess where our loyalty lies without going into politics here. We also have our far left, our bankrupted (looted) government is moving into communism just like Venezuela. 

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690724 by Hassner

Raymond Z wrote: You should meet my neighbor.  Bat a$$ crazy and has like 15 cats!

A “cat lady” is a common psychological problem. 
Or is it a man?

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690736 by Raymond Z
Got me, but this woman is off her rocker!  She'll sit on her porch eating cat food from a tin.  :sick:

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690750 by Joseph Raymonds
I don't have a cat. I am not into cats as pets.

3 years 8 months ago #690771 by Hassner

Joseph Raymonds wrote: I don't have a cat. I am not into cats as pets.

Same here.
Most of them only love you for the food you provide.
You can skip a day of food with your dog.
You can kick your dog. (Don’t, but it is proven.)
It will still love you unconditionally. 

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690778 by Devon Franklin
100% agree, dogs are WAY more loyal and stick with you.  

3 years 8 months ago #690781 by Pete Franko
We have a cat that acts like a dog and another one that could care less about you till it's feeding time.  

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690785 by JaneK
Ha!  That solves that!  Do most have pets over there?

Photo Comments
3 years 8 months ago #690820 by Sean Robertson
I have a cat who doesn't care about anything at all.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024