Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

1 year 2 months ago #694680 by JaneK
Sounds like a beautiful experience.  Do you get strong sunset colors often?

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #694727 by Hassner
Pinkie, not often, but we do get enough.
Wildlife areas has a lot of bush and trees, so to see the horison will take planning.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694740 by JaneK
Sounds like a good 500mm lens will do the trick!  

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694756 by Hassner
Or a hill. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694762 by Moe
There’s a place in Florida where are you can eat with wild animals around you

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694769 by Hassner

Moe wrote: There’s a place in Florida where are you can eat with wild animals around you

I wonder if that would be natural or a gimmick. 

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694774 by Elle Sterling
That would be nice. I hope it is natural. 

1 year 1 month ago #694806 by Tim Dulaney
If I'm thinking of what he is talking about, it's a zoo, or a drive in zoo rather.  I have a brother that lives in Florida and I seem to remember him talking about this place.  

1 year 1 month ago #694839 by Stanly
What’s everybody doing this weekend? I managed to break my foot on Thursday so I am stuck on my couch.

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694848 by JaneK
Hey bad kitty, what you doing this weekend?

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694863 by Toby J
Mowed the lawn, cleaned my BBQ, which needed it a good cleaning badly.  Now I'm going through my camera bag and going to clean my bag today.  

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694869 by Hassner
Also dusting off my camera.

Pinkie, I’m leaving tomorrow on a 5 day road trip after the Namaqualand flowers. 

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694879 by Roy Wilson
I have no idea where that is, but a 5 day road trip anywhere sounds like a good time.  Stay save and get some great shots! 

Pinkie, where are you from originally?

Canon 5D Mark II, 30D, 40D, 50 1.2L, 16-35 2.8L Mark II, 24-105 4L IS, 24-70 2.8L, 70-200 2.8L IS, 85 1.8, 4 x 580 EX(II)
Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #694885 by David John Wark
Monday grind again! 

1 year 1 month ago #694966 by JaneK
Oh boy, stay safe bad kitty!  I'm excited for you, can't wait to hear how it went!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The sony a7s might be seven years old, but the camera's specs, features, design, and price make it a worthy option for shooting photos (and video!) in 2021.

Oct 22, 2021

The Canon EOS 7D is well over a decade old, but if you're a beginner photographer looking for a first camera or even an enthusiast that needs a second body, the 7D might be a good fit.

Oct 19, 2021

The FujiFilm X-E4 is a newer camera, having been released earlier this year. But it's also an affordable camera - particularly if you buy it used.

Oct 05, 2021

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In my 2021 Bay Photo Metal Print Review, I outline the best and worst features of the print and also offer some insights into Bay Photo's hours, locations, return policies, and more

Oct 26, 2021

If you have a Canon camera, you might have noticed a setting called AI-Servo. In this guide, learn what is AI-Servo, how to use it, and why it's important to learn.

Oct 25, 2021

When ordering a canvas, there are many important decisions to make, not the least of which is the choice between a traditional vs floating frame.

Oct 25, 2021

Blue hour vs golden hour - which is better for landscapes? It's not so much a case of which is better, but how to use their unique features to create a beautiful shot.

Oct 25, 2021

Architecture photography is a unique undertaking, one that allows you to highlight the design and purpose of buildings. Learn how to do that with these principles of architecture photography.

Oct 25, 2021

The sony a7s might be seven years old, but the camera's specs, features, design, and price make it a worthy option for shooting photos (and video!) in 2021.

Oct 22, 2021

Not only is this camera harness able to carry multiple cameras, but it's also a cotton camera strap that's hugely comfortable to wear.

Oct 22, 2021

Not sure how to use a light meter? With this guide, you'll learn all about different kinds of light meters and how to use them to create improved images.

Oct 21, 2021