Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

2 months 3 days ago #696558 by Sawyer
I don't blame you, things are slow here too.  Only things we are doing are quick road trips.  Pinkie, where are you from?

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon 35L | Sigma 85 1.4 | Helios 44M-6 58mm(M42) | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 (C/Y) | Canon 135L | (2) 430EX II
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 days ago #696582 by Garbo
Aren't we all.  Good times to reflect and appreciate the smaller things in life.  

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments

2 months 3 days ago #696586 by Moe
Good night everyone!

Photo Comments

2 months 2 days ago #696595 by Martha Bronter
Same to you!

2 months 2 days ago #696656 by Hassner
The sun is nearly setting here too. 

Photo Comments

2 months 2 days ago #696707 by JaneK

Hassner wrote:

JaneK wrote: Hhhhhhhhh

What's everyone doing this weekend?  Bad kitty, you still have family with you? Or wait you are out on a road trip aren't you?

Not much going on here.  I just bought a new TV, trying to get that installed on my wall.  LOL Not much of a handy person.   Hopefully this doesn't fall!  

Pinkie, that was a 5-day trip. It ended 2 weeks ago. 
I am still laying low till the jobs come in. 

Really?  Boy was I off, I seriously thought you were off for a few weeks!  

What have you been doing to keep busy?

Photo Comments

2 months 2 days ago #696712 by Hassner
Pinky, time flies without me doing much. 
I have about 50 old cameras (Brownies, fold-ups, Polaroids) and a collection of old bottles that I sell on a market every other Saturday. 
My sister ended up in hospital. Her being a spinster, I was the one driving her around for all the tests before she was taken in. I visit parents in old age home, I cook, spend time on internet, do shopping for wife... she works off and on. 
I see your Covid figures rose. Are you full time back at work? Any idea when your borders will open? 

Photo Comments

2 months 1 day ago #696746 by Marcus Davidson
That's nice of you Hassner. I hope everyone is safe and sound. 

2 months 1 day ago #696812 by Hassner
Marcus, my dad is 92 and worked hard all his life. His knees are shot and he is weak. He wishes to move on. The other side is great, so I wish with him. My sister is a touch spinster and waited till she could hardly move before she faced a doctor. She has not seen one for at least 30 years. We should know in a day or two if doctors see chance to fight whatever it is. 

Photo Comments

2 months 1 day ago #696824 by Tom Henry
My father just turned 94 2 months ago

2 months 1 day ago #696829 by Stanly
Time just keeps zipping away from all of us!

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments

2 months 1 day ago #696831 by Hassner
Happiness is key to a good life. 

Photo Comments

2 months 19 hours ago #696835 by Tim Kelley
Isn't that the truth!

Photo Comments

2 months 18 hours ago #696841 by Stella Marize
Contentment is! 

2 months 9 hours ago #696881 by Ian Stone
What's everyone up too?

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020

The Sony a9 II is a feature-rich full frame camera with superb image quality and video performance. In this review, learn all about its specs and capabilities.

Nov 12, 2020

In this Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 review, we'll look at the specs, features, build quality, price and more of this affordable camera for vloggers.

Nov 11, 2020

Is the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV the right camera for you? Or should you opt for the cheaper Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III? Find out in this review!

Nov 09, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Learning how to use a slider should begin with some basic slider techniques. Get some tips, tricks, and insights on simple slider shots in this quick tutorial.

Nov 23, 2020

Acrylic prints can be a beautiful addition to your home. But if you've never bought one, you probably have acrylic print questions. Get the answers you need in this buyer's guide.

Nov 20, 2020

To stabilize a camera doesn't always mean having a tripod. Instead, there are many tripod alternatives and makeshift tripods you can use to stabilize your camera.

Nov 20, 2020

What is focal length? How does it differ from effective focal length? In this tutorial, we'll shed light on the differences between the two.

Nov 17, 2020

These underused Photoshop tools can help you unlock your creativity and create more impactful images.

Nov 17, 2020

Search no more for the best laptops for photographers under $1000. This list includes five of the top picks based on specs, features, and price.

Nov 16, 2020

"I'm going to use ND filters" is one thing. Knowing which ND filter you need is another. In this guide, we'll compare and contrast common types of ND filters.

Nov 16, 2020

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020