Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 years 5 months ago #697477 by Ted Helm
We just watch movies on Netflix.  I try to avoid shows because the good ones, suck you in!  :rofl:

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697488 by Shiela Simons
I am trying to watch B&W movies. 

3 years 5 months ago #697578 by JaneK

Hassner wrote: Pinkie, I saw Doc Martin long ago, but watched it again with my wife. 
I saw Vikings, but lost interest when Ragnor? died.
Anne With An E.
I was trying very hard to like the Umbrella Academy, but I stopped towards the end of the 1st season.
Shooters I watched till the wife died.

The Dressmaker was one of my Netflix favourite movies.
Just watched Enola Holmes and liked it.
I watched Bloodshot because some of it was shot in Cape Town.

Vikings is a different show.  Have you watched 'The Last Kingdom'?  You would look it up, super awesome show if you want my 2 cents! 

What's the last movie you watched?

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697602 by James Sencil
The Room 
About a mom and her child being locked up. 

3 years 5 months ago #697668 by Kate Stailey
You want something creepy to watch,  check out:  tv.apple.com/us/show/servant/umc.cmc.4y2...bpid=g&mttnsubplmnt=

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697678 by Shen, Jiong Men
Nah! I scare pretty easily. 

3 years 5 months ago #697702 by Hassner
I hate scary movies. Always did. It gets worse. I do not like tense movies anymore. Maybe because I stopped worrying about life. Not sure. 

Pinkie, I do not remember my last movie. Once you see too many, the names are not important anymore, unless I think it to be one of my top ten. 

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697729 by Uplander
I'm the same way, zero interest in horror movies.  Thrillers are OK in moderation.  I've aways been more of an action or drama movie fan.  

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697741 by JaneK
I'm always down for a good thriller, which can get scary at times.  But horror.  Nope, zero interest there. I can get that way with movies too.  Ask me what I watched last week, couldn't tell you.  I know I watched a few movies.  Oh wait, Devil Wears Prada was one of the movies I watched.  I like that movie and have seen it a zillion times.  Ground Hog Day was another one I watched.  WOW, kind of surprised I remembered.  

Ehhhh, Sunday.  Bad kitty, you are coming into your spring months now?

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697792 by Kate Stailey
Then the show I recommended could go either way for you.  Its definitely one that will keep you on the edge.  :whistle:

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697794 by Joseph Raymonds
I will try it! 

3 years 5 months ago #697882 by JaneK
I'm feeling a bit home sick today.   :(

I love living here in England, but I sure miss the ability to get on a planet to fly to states and be with my family.   

OK, that's it for me.  

:P

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697901 by Sawyer
This will be all over soon!  Keep your head up pinkie! 

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon 35L | Sigma 85 1.4 | Helios 44M-6 58mm(M42) | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 (C/Y) | Canon 135L | (2) 430EX II
Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697914 by Luca
That would be nice!  

Photo Comments
3 years 5 months ago #697919 by Hassner
Pinkie, 
I saw Groundhog day more than once, just because it was about 7 years apart. Nice comedy with a moral message. Men can not admit that they saw Devil Wears Prada. Is that not the one with all the nudity?  

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024