Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

1 month 4 weeks ago #697477 by Ted Helm
We just watch movies on Netflix.  I try to avoid shows because the good ones, suck you in!  :rofl:

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 4 weeks ago #697488 by Shiela Simons
I am trying to watch B&W movies. 

1 month 3 weeks ago #697578 by JaneK

Hassner wrote: Pinkie, I saw Doc Martin long ago, but watched it again with my wife. 
I saw Vikings, but lost interest when Ragnor? died.
Anne With An E.
I was trying very hard to like the Umbrella Academy, but I stopped towards the end of the 1st season.
Shooters I watched till the wife died.

The Dressmaker was one of my Netflix favourite movies.
Just watched Enola Holmes and liked it.
I watched Bloodshot because some of it was shot in Cape Town.

Vikings is a different show.  Have you watched 'The Last Kingdom'?  You would look it up, super awesome show if you want my 2 cents! 

What's the last movie you watched?

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697602 by James Sencil
The Room 
About a mom and her child being locked up. 

1 month 3 weeks ago #697668 by Kate Stailey
You want something creepy to watch,  check out:  tv.apple.com/us/show/servant/umc.cmc.4y2...bpid=g&mttnsubplmnt=

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697678 by Shen, Jiong Men
Nah! I scare pretty easily. 

1 month 3 weeks ago #697702 by Hassner
I hate scary movies. Always did. It gets worse. I do not like tense movies anymore. Maybe because I stopped worrying about life. Not sure. 

Pinkie, I do not remember my last movie. Once you see too many, the names are not important anymore, unless I think it to be one of my top ten. 

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697729 by Uplander
I'm the same way, zero interest in horror movies.  Thrillers are OK in moderation.  I've aways been more of an action or drama movie fan.  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697741 by JaneK
I'm always down for a good thriller, which can get scary at times.  But horror.  Nope, zero interest there. I can get that way with movies too.  Ask me what I watched last week, couldn't tell you.  I know I watched a few movies.  Oh wait, Devil Wears Prada was one of the movies I watched.  I like that movie and have seen it a zillion times.  Ground Hog Day was another one I watched.  WOW, kind of surprised I remembered.  

Ehhhh, Sunday.  Bad kitty, you are coming into your spring months now?

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697792 by Kate Stailey
Then the show I recommended could go either way for you.  Its definitely one that will keep you on the edge.  :whistle:

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697794 by Joseph Raymonds
I will try it! 

1 month 3 weeks ago #697882 by JaneK
I'm feeling a bit home sick today.   :(

I love living here in England, but I sure miss the ability to get on a planet to fly to states and be with my family.   

OK, that's it for me.  

:P

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697901 by Sawyer
This will be all over soon!  Keep your head up pinkie! 

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon 35L | Sigma 85 1.4 | Helios 44M-6 58mm(M42) | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 (C/Y) | Canon 135L | (2) 430EX II
Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697914 by Luca
That would be nice!  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #697919 by Hassner
Pinkie, 
I saw Groundhog day more than once, just because it was about 7 years apart. Nice comedy with a moral message. Men can not admit that they saw Devil Wears Prada. Is that not the one with all the nudity?  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 might be four years old, but it still packs a punch for photographers looking for a feature-rich point-and-shoot camera.

Nov 23, 2020

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020

The Sony a9 II is a feature-rich full frame camera with superb image quality and video performance. In this review, learn all about its specs and capabilities.

Nov 12, 2020

In this Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 review, we'll look at the specs, features, build quality, price and more of this affordable camera for vloggers.

Nov 11, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

If you're after a cheap laptop for yourself or someone on your holiday shopping list, you might consider one of these computers under $500.

Nov 25, 2020

With these family portrait tips, you'll learn a few strategies for taking much-improved Thanksgiving family portraits.

Nov 24, 2020

There are tons of Black Friday photography deals available this year. Check this list of Adorama Black Friday deals, Amazon Black Friday deals, and much more!

Nov 24, 2020

Learning how to use a reflector is a photography lighting skill that is extremely valuable. In this tutorial, get simple instructions on using a reflector for portraits.

Nov 24, 2020

In this ViewSonic VP3481 review, learn about the features, specs, pros, cons, and price of this curved, widescreen monitor.

Nov 24, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 might be four years old, but it still packs a punch for photographers looking for a feature-rich point-and-shoot camera.

Nov 23, 2020

Canvas vs paper...which one is better? Personally, I prefer canvas because it looks great, is long-lasting, and can be very budget-friendly.

Nov 23, 2020

If you need some stocking stuffer ideas for your photography friends (or non-photography friends, for that matter...) check out this list of awesome Holdfast products.

Nov 23, 2020