Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

10 months 5 days ago #652492 by JaneK
Are you saying one of those branches from the Quiver tree is what gave you the flat? 

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 5 days ago #652498 by Hassner
Pinkie, this is days later, 400km apart. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

10 months 5 days ago #652510 by Frisco
Interesting looking tree.  Do you see a lot of cars on the road out there?

Nikon 18-55mm VR, Nikon 70-200mm VRII f/2.8, Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, SB-700 & SB-800
Photo Comments

10 months 4 days ago #652515 by Hassner
Frisco, like any road, it depends which road.
One gravel road might have a car a minute, one will not even have a car per hour.
I’ve been on some desert roads where you might pass a few cars for the day. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

10 months 4 days ago #652532 by Amelia Wilson
So who helped you fix the wheels? 

10 months 4 days ago #652552 by Hassner
I am male. :lol:  It is just nuts and bolts. 
The next town was 150km away. Just glad I did not need another tyre on that stretch of road. 

Photo Comments

10 months 4 days ago #652585 by James Sencil
Good call! Who were with you? 

10 months 4 days ago #652597 by Hassner
Alone. 
One hour from home now. 
Nearly 3000km. 

Photo Comments

10 months 4 days ago #652606 by JaneK
fun fun fun

Do you guys have Starbucks there?

Photo Comments

10 months 3 days ago #652644 by Wyrick Photography
Starbucks are on ever corner of this Earth.  I'm sure they are at where he's at.  

Canon 5d Mark II • Canon 24-105mm F/4.0 • Canon 135mm F/2.0 • Canon 50mm F/1.8 • Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 • Canon 580ex ii
Photo Comments

10 months 3 days ago #652646 by Hassner
We have a Seattle Coffee, a local that made it a lot lke Starbucks. When Starbucks planned to come to SA, they decided Seattle are better and cheaper, so too strong competition. Now, years later, I heard they might try again with about 3 stores in a year’s time. I tried Starbucks in Germany. Overrated! I did not see them in Poland, Vienna, Prague Budapest, Croatia, so maybe they are not everywhere. 
But good coffee was not in the very small towns where I went. This was in a very small town: 

Photo Comments
Attachments:

10 months 3 days ago #652651 by Mark Hossack
We get that here a lot in cafes. We've got Starbucks but I really prefer Costa. I find Starbucks to be quite bland.

10 months 3 days ago #652660 by Hassner
As I stated before, Cape Town has the best voted coffee shop in the world.

za.truth.coffee

Photo Comments

10 months 3 days ago #652661 by Joseph Raymonds
Don't like Starbucks either. Homemade is always perfect.

10 months 3 days ago #652724 by Hassner
A good expresso machine is about half a month’s good salary. I do the plunger thing at home, but go out daily for good coffee. We are spoilt for choice. 

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020

In the Fujifilm X-T2 vs Fujifulm X-T3 battle, which one comes out on top? These cameras are evenly matched, yet have distinct advantages all their own.

May 05, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

I have two high-powered laptops on my desk. In this Macbook vs Razer comparison, I'll break these computers down by specs, pros, and cons.

May 27, 2020

There are plenty of items photographers need, including office equipment that improves your workflow, the functionality of your space, and makes you more comfortable.

May 26, 2020

If you're in the market for a new camera strap and you want something custom and handmade, look no further than these custom camera straps from Holdfast.

May 26, 2020

What is a graduated ND filter? Do you know how to use a graduated ND filter? If not, check out this landscape photography tutorial!

May 21, 2020

My favorite drone is the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. But after spending the last few weeks playing with the Mavic Air 2, I've come to the conclusion that it's the best drone you can buy for less than $1,000.

May 21, 2020

There are more ways to carry camera gear than the strap that came with your camera. Give one of these beautiful, well-made, comfortable options a try.

May 20, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Offering your clients a high-quality photo album is a great idea. Offering them bespoke photo album add-ons is an even better option!

May 20, 2020