Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 months 21 hours ago #655787 by ShutterPal
What's funny is over here, you have to worry about at the biggest a racoon jumping in front of you on the road at night.  Over there you could have elephants crossing the roads at night!  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 13 hours ago #655813 by JaneK

Hassner wrote: Pinky, only 1500km, but then I moved to another town, another 360km further. 

WOW, road warrior!  

Photo Comments

3 months 12 hours ago #655815 by Hassner
I still love driving. Luckily my job involves driving. I bought a car 1st of June. I have done 6500km with it already. Doing another trip today. Visiting friends 150km away. So at least 3-400 km for the day. 

Photo Comments

3 months 11 hours ago #655817 by Mark Hossack
That's quite a drive. Enjoy your trip. 6500km is more than I do in a year commuting to/from work!

3 months 9 hours ago #655822 by jtkpenguin
I totally agree with you, Sue, my philosophy has always been 'live life to the full, we're here for a good time, not a long time'

3 months 9 hours ago #655824 by Timothy Jess
Yeah! Life is beautiful! 

3 months 6 hours ago #655857 by Howard T
:agree:   live life to the fullest!  :beerbang:  

Photo Comments

3 months 58 minutes ago #655925 by Ian Stone
I'll give a +100 to that as well 

Photo Comments

3 months 6 minutes ago #655927 by Hassner
Sounds like burnout for someone of my age.

I’ll just pace life. 

Photo Comments

2 months 4 weeks ago #655935 by Sassy Girl
Chiming in for the win

Photo Comments

2 months 4 weeks ago #655952 by Hassner
Dream stopper at work.

Photo Comments

2 months 4 weeks ago #655978 by PeterPaulCollins
Sleepy at work. 

2 months 4 weeks ago #656005 by Hassner
Working for the wife today. 

Photo Comments

2 months 4 weeks ago #656051 by Elle Sterling
Not working at all today. 

2 months 4 weeks ago #656056 by Hassner
It depends if you see chores as working.
I fixed the pool cleaner.
I returned a garment to a shop.
I cooked a meal.
I went to gym.

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a7 might be six years old, but it still has plenty of features that make it an excellent option for today's photographers. In this Sony a7 review, learn about this camera's essential specs and features, and how you can find one at a bargain price.

Nov 20, 2019

In this Sony RX10 IV review, learn about the specs and features that make this one of the best, most well-equipped bridge cameras on the market today.

Nov 12, 2019

In this Nikon D3500 review, learn all about this camera's features, specs, and capabilities, as well as details about compatible lenses, the camera's pros and cons, and its price.

Nov 06, 2019

In this Panasonic G9 review, we take a look at its essential features, its build quality, compatible lenses, and other crucial details to help you decide if this is the camera for you.

Nov 04, 2019
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

If you're just starting out building a photography business, be sure to steer clear of these critical photography business mistakes.

Nov 20, 2019

The Canon EOS R has been out for about a year now, and has gotten some negative reviews by photographers. But I think it's a fantastic camera...a sleeping giant, in fact.

Nov 20, 2019

The Sony a7 might be six years old, but it still has plenty of features that make it an excellent option for today's photographers. In this Sony a7 review, learn about this camera's essential specs and features, and how you can find one at a bargain price.

Nov 20, 2019

It's time again to list off the best photography products of 2019 and the best photography services of 2019. See what companies knocked it out of the park this year!

Nov 20, 2019

Screenshot via YouTube video  We've all dealt with packages getting damaged, or worse getting stolen off of our front porch, especially during the...

Nov 20, 2019

Looking for a high-quality circular polarizer but don't want to bust your budget? Look no further than these three budget-friendly options.

Nov 19, 2019

There are many components to a landscape photography kit, and over the years, I've found that these items have proven their worth as the ideal tools for landscape photography.

Nov 18, 2019

This list of the top camera harnesses on the market today gives you plenty of options for finding a camera strap that's comfortable and functional to improve your workflow.

Nov 18, 2019