Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

1 year 1 month ago #656778 by Brody Kross
Well well well time to slide over peeps 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #656802 by Office Guy
Good night PT!  

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656808 by Hassner
Yes it was. Another day, another road trip.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656818 by Nathaniel Witmer
Good for you! 

1 year 1 month ago #656869 by Elle Sterling
Yeah! Definitely! 

1 year 1 month ago #656912 by Hassner
And back. Four hours on the road to have lunch with family.
Chicken pie, leg of lamb and pork... 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656913 by JaneK
Ummm, that sounds so good.  Just hearing that makes me want to take a nap!

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656926 by Hassner
I hate naps. Life is too short. Some fomo on my side. 

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656929 by JaneK
Yeah, me too.  But that meal sounded heavy and I felt that would knock me out!  ha ha ha

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656931 by Hassner
Moderation, very difficult.

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656948 by Liem Stailey
Turkey day is coming, that will do it

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656978 by Hassner
No turkey day in my country.

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656982 by Peter Nunez
Do you have an equivalent? 

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #656994 by Hassner
We have a Heritage Day, which was difficult to enjoy across our diverse cultures. 35 languages are spoken here, ten of them official languages,
One thing we all have in common in South Africa, is “braai” (bar-b-que), meat on the coals of a fire. Mostly steak, lamb, chicken and “boerewors’ (sausage made of mince meat, fat and spices).
So a person brought in Braai Day on that day, since 2005, so a young tradition.

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #657038 by James Sencil
Happy Day! 

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Canon EOS RP vs Canon EOS R debate, the EOS R is clearly a better-equipped camera. But that doesn't mean you should buy it over the EOS RP.

Oct 14, 2020

The Canon EOS R6 is a fully-featured camera with specs fit for enthusiast and professional photographers.

Oct 13, 2020

The Canon EOS Rebel T5 is six years old now, but is still a viable option for beginner photographers looking for a solid camera on a budget.

Oct 08, 2020

If a medium format camera has been on your wish list for a while, you might consider the Phase One 645DF+ as an affordable option.

Oct 01, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Contactless payments for your photography business enable you to streamline your payment process while maintaining a cleaner environment in your studio for your clients.

Oct 15, 2020

Street photography is a unique experience that requires the right gear. Get a few street photography gear tips that will help you capture the best photos.

Oct 15, 2020

Don't make beginner landscape photography mistakes. Instead, prepare yourself for an error-free photography outing with these quick landscape photography tips.

Oct 15, 2020

If you need a monitor for video editing, check this guide on computer monitor features you need to look for.

Oct 14, 2020

There are all kinds of uses for a field monitor for photography and videography. In this guide, learn a few features to look for when buying a field monitor.

Oct 14, 2020

In the Canon EOS RP vs Canon EOS R debate, the EOS R is clearly a better-equipped camera. But that doesn't mean you should buy it over the EOS RP.

Oct 14, 2020

The Canon EOS R6 is a fully-featured camera with specs fit for enthusiast and professional photographers.

Oct 13, 2020

When you order a metal print, you want something with vibrant colors, a solid mounting system, and high-quality metal. In this article, learn what you DON'T want to see in a metal print.

Oct 13, 2020