Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

5 months 5 days ago #659448 by Peter P
2020 is right around the corner, things are about to get interesting again :rofl:

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 5 days ago #659452 by Hassner
I speak out. Corruption must be exposed.

Photo Comments

5 months 5 days ago #659456 by Carter Gledhill
Don't remind me!

Pop quiz, can you name the president that had the shortest term in office?  

5 months 5 days ago #659458 by Don Hatch
I don't have an idea. 

5 months 4 days ago #659482 by effron
:dry:

Why so serious?
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659524 by JaneK
What are you all doing this weekend?  After I wake up early tomorrow, I'm planning on cleaning my apartment, and making it to the gym!  I have a lunch planned with an old friend of mine tomorrow which should be fun.  

Sunday another friend has asked me to photograph her daughters 6th birthday.  Other than that, I think I'll try to catch a movie tomorrow night.   What's out that is good?

Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659536 by Hassner
Carter, the shortest presidential run in my country was Kgalems Motlanthe. 

Pinkie, my weekend plans are still in vigin territory. The way I like it. Spur of the moment plans to fit in with the weather and who you run into. 

Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659543 by Happy Snapper
What do I have going this weekend?  

Heading out this evening to shoot some black skies and stars.  Need to mow the lawn tomorrow and then we have guest arriving for BBQ.  Sunday, happy to say no plans.  

Gripped Nikon D810 --- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 --- Sigma 10-20mm f/4 --- Nikon 50mm f/1.4 --- SB600
Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659545 by effron
This weekend? I haven't budgeted any time thirty minutes out.....

Why so serious?
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659554 by Happy Snapper
Must be nice

Gripped Nikon D810 --- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 --- Sigma 10-20mm f/4 --- Nikon 50mm f/1.4 --- SB600
Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659561 by effron
Its a choice....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659580 by Jon East
Or a late night choice 

Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659584 by Hassner
Morning breakfast.

Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659587 by JaneK
Sorry about this, Lego my Ego

Photo Comments

5 months 4 days ago #659588 by effron
Bump, no regrets...

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 III vs OM-D E-M5 II debate has raged for nearly three years. So which of these micro four thirds cameras is right for you? Find out in this comparison review!

Feb 17, 2020

In this Leica SL Typ 601 review, learn why this camera is still a marvel five years after its release, and find out where you can get the best deals on used versions.

Feb 14, 2020

In a Sony a9 vs Sony a9 II comparison, you might think the a9 II would be the clear winner. Not so fast! The older a9 has a distinct advantage - a much better price.

Feb 12, 2020

There are tons of options in terms of a camera on a budget. But with so many choices, it's hard to know what the ultimate deals are. Here are three top choices for budget-friendly DSLRs.

Feb 12, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Real estate photography takes time to perfect, but with these tips on real estate photography gear, composition tips for real estate photography, and more, you'll get a leg up on starting your business the right way.

Feb 20, 2020

Wondering how to turn your photography hobby into a career? In this article, learn some professional photography tips to help you start your photography business.

Feb 20, 2020

The holy trinity of landscape photography lenses includes three zooms - a wide-angle, a standard, and a telephoto. If you can fill out your kit with these lenses, you'll be sitting pretty!

Feb 20, 2020

Photo by Goh Rhy Yan on Unsplash While it's no secret that China heavily relies on state surveillance to mediate their country...

Feb 20, 2020

Making great videos requires that you have the capability to record superb sound. Get critical audio recording tips in this tutorial on audio tips for videographers.

Feb 19, 2020

In this Canon EOS 1DX review, learn what features and functionalities this 9-year-old camera has that still makes it a great buy in 2020.

Feb 19, 2020

With these urban photography tips you'll have a better idea of the gear you need and the compositional choices to make in order to get the best shots.

Feb 18, 2020

jungle photography, jungle photography tips, landscape photography, landscape photography gear

Feb 18, 2020