Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

4 years 5 months ago #665377 by Ian Stone
Not much for me.  Chilled and took some photos on Saturday.  Nothing exciting.  Which is good in my book.

Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665379 by Hassner
Saturday directors recce in the mountains, Sunday church , lunch at great restaurant, afternoon chill. 

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665381 by Joseph Raymonds
Monday is here!

4 years 5 months ago #665404 by Hassner
And not blue at all.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665429 by effron
Quite gray here.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665434 by Hassner
Here too, with the promise of 50% rain tonight and tomorrow till lunch. Still 63F min 73F max weather.

Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665437 by Ian Stone
Will you guys get a lot of rain there?  I know mid Africa they don't

Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665448 by Hassner
I do not know “mid Africa” having little rain. It is normally quite wet close to the equator. 
North of the equator is the huge Sahara Desert. 
Just in my little county we have all kinds of landscapes. All year rainfall: We have thick forests on the south coast. A little rainfall, mostly summer: The Karoo is like a semi-desert where they try and farm with sheep. Most of it is being fed for the last two years because of drought. Summer rainfall: We have the hot wet east coast, good for sugar cane. The midlands for sunflower, corn, the far north savanna for cattle. Winter rainfall down in the Cape, good for vineyards, lower rainfall inland for wheat, Canola. In the centre north we have the Kalahari desert, red dunes, cattle farmers. Tough men.

Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665453 by effron
We could get snow here tonight...Tough weather.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665455 by Hassner
Rain is still not forthcoming. 

Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665460 by effron
We pay in winter, but I don't ever remember a summer drought here....Wash my truck, water my lawn, etc every day if I want.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665464 by Adam Cuffin
During winter months?

Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665466 by effron
Confused? Its snows in winter, I mow the lawn in summer....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 5 months ago #665479 by Alvin Pignotti
Unless you have had to many beers and decide to mow the snow!

4 years 5 months ago #665484 by JaneK
Good morning friends!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024