Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 months 1 week ago #665994 by effron
Me thinks in most places.

Why so serious?
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #666020 by Tim Dordeck
Ahhhh, relaxing with Netflix today

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666028 by effron
Playing lumberjack.....

Why so serious?
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666037 by Hassner
I was out in nature for a location. Saw a few cars and voices, but no people. Then saw a sign on one car, Tree Company. Then I saw them 60 yards up in a Blue-gum tree. Planning to cut it, starting from the top, I presume.  

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666039 by effron
I cut a couple trees down, and didn't have the luxury of starting at the top. Operating a chain saw is risky, working on a ladder is risky, doing both at the same time is asking for trouble.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666041 by Hassner
Those guys were up there with ropes. Unnaturally tall tree.

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666051 by effron
No ropes here, just gravity.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666056 by NickSano
Christmas tree shops started opening up today in town

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666058 by Hassner
Christmas decorations in our shops since end October. 

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666065 by NickSano
Hard to believe, we are less than 45 days out of this year ending

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666073 by effron
That's fine with me.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666076 by Hassner
Just another Christmas. But as one get older, the closer together they are. 

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666077 by effron
So its normal to feel like Christmas occurs almost weekly now?

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666137 by Hassner
It was scientifically proven. Apparently the area of the brain that calculates time gets less and less of a certain chemical, thus keeps perceiving time differently. Heard a talk with a scientist over the radio.

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #666144 by effron
I supplemented plenty of chemicals in my youth, I wonder if any of them counted?

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 III vs OM-D E-M5 II debate has raged for nearly three years. So which of these micro four thirds cameras is right for you? Find out in this comparison review!

Feb 17, 2020

In this Leica SL Typ 601 review, learn why this camera is still a marvel five years after its release, and find out where you can get the best deals on used versions.

Feb 14, 2020

In a Sony a9 vs Sony a9 II comparison, you might think the a9 II would be the clear winner. Not so fast! The older a9 has a distinct advantage - a much better price.

Feb 12, 2020

There are tons of options in terms of a camera on a budget. But with so many choices, it's hard to know what the ultimate deals are. Here are three top choices for budget-friendly DSLRs.

Feb 12, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Real estate photography takes time to perfect, but with these tips on real estate photography gear, composition tips for real estate photography, and more, you'll get a leg up on starting your business the right way.

Feb 20, 2020

Wondering how to turn your photography hobby into a career? In this article, learn some professional photography tips to help you start your photography business.

Feb 20, 2020

The holy trinity of landscape photography lenses includes three zooms - a wide-angle, a standard, and a telephoto. If you can fill out your kit with these lenses, you'll be sitting pretty!

Feb 20, 2020

Photo by Goh Rhy Yan on Unsplash While it's no secret that China heavily relies on state surveillance to mediate their country...

Feb 20, 2020

Making great videos requires that you have the capability to record superb sound. Get critical audio recording tips in this tutorial on audio tips for videographers.

Feb 19, 2020

In this Canon EOS 1DX review, learn what features and functionalities this 9-year-old camera has that still makes it a great buy in 2020.

Feb 19, 2020

With these urban photography tips you'll have a better idea of the gear you need and the compositional choices to make in order to get the best shots.

Feb 18, 2020

jungle photography, jungle photography tips, landscape photography, landscape photography gear

Feb 18, 2020