Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

6 months 1 week ago #666436 by Hassner
We better buy the book. There are two characters based on us.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago #666437 by effron
Probably serial killers.....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666447 by KENT MELTON
Huh, what you say?  

Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666451 by effron
Words, I only say words.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666456 by Greg Friedman
Words say only I, words? 

Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666473 by Hassner
My word: Bump. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666478 by Brody Kross
How about bump this week?  Kind of tired of this week already.   

6 months 1 week ago #666483 by James Sencil
Just the middle of the week? 

6 months 1 week ago #666506 by effron
I'm already sick of the season.....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666563 by Hassner
I love mine.

Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666568 by effron
I appreciate the dark months in the summer, where we NEVER have a drought.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666586 by Zach Mosher
I appreciate the quite winter months!  

Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666607 by effron
They're tolerable.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666624 by Hassner

effron wrote: I appreciate the dark months in the summer, where we NEVER have a drought.

A huge area with low rainfall (North-western Cape) got even less to nothing for so long that the few plants died. It will take 7 years of good rain to create new edible vegetation for the sheep farms. Hundreds of farmers affected. Some even committed suicide. Government’s drought relief fund was “stolen” like everything else they can lay their hands on.

Photo Comments

6 months 1 week ago #666625 by Steve Zahra
WOW what a shame.  Horrible.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Canvas or paper prints can be a nice addition to your home, but each one has distinct advantages and disadvantages that are helpful to know before you buy.

May 27, 2020

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

I have two high-powered laptops on my desk. In this Macbook vs Razer comparison, I'll break these computers down by specs, pros, and cons.

May 27, 2020

There are plenty of items photographers need, including office equipment that improves your workflow, the functionality of your space, and makes you more comfortable.

May 26, 2020

If you're in the market for a new camera strap and you want something custom and handmade, look no further than these custom camera straps from Holdfast.

May 26, 2020

You can learn nude photography with any kind of camera. What's more important is to focus on the process and making the model (and yourself) as comfortable as possible.

May 26, 2020

What is a graduated ND filter? Do you know how to use a graduated ND filter? If not, check out this landscape photography tutorial!

May 21, 2020

My favorite drone is the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. But after spending the last few weeks playing with the Mavic Air 2, I've come to the conclusion that it's the best drone you can buy for less than $1,000.

May 21, 2020