Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

5 months 1 day ago #670886 by effron
It'll drain.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 1 day ago #670890 by Hassner
New year parties will do that to you. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

5 months 1 day ago #670892 by effron
I don't seem to be able to stay awake for those any more.....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

5 months 1 day ago #670897 by Overread
Understatement on that one.  Have 2 parties to attend. 

Photo Comments

5 months 1 day ago #670899 by Hassner
You must be young.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

5 months 1 day ago #670902 by effron
My wife and I have invites to three parties, we'll probably keep it simple and stay home to watch a movie.....Or sixty year old Twilight Zone shows on TV.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

5 months 1 day ago #670909 by Wyrick Photography
I'm mid 40's and we have technically 2 parties to attend.  Although will only attend one.  

Canon 5d Mark II • Canon 24-105mm F/4.0 • Canon 135mm F/2.0 • Canon 50mm F/1.8 • Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 • Canon 580ex ii
Photo Comments

5 months 23 hours ago #670913 by Hassner
I booked into a self catering place about 40 miles away until the new year just for change of scenery. 
Walk to the sea, restaurants... 

Photo Comments

5 months 19 hours ago #670921 by Kenta
Not sure what I'll be doing.  Might be heading to sports bar with some friends, still up in the air about that.  

Photo Comments

5 months 19 hours ago #670926 by Hassner
I saw a warning not to sign anything with a xx/0x/20 date as it can be changed to any year by adding two numbers, like 12/01/20....16

Photo Comments

5 months 15 hours ago #670928 by effron
Or maybe 2001 for a do over?

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

5 months 11 hours ago #670938 by JaneK

Hassner wrote: I saw a warning not to sign anything with a xx/0x/20 date as it can be changed to any year by adding two numbers, like 12/01/20....16

Good point, never thought about that.  I'd do 2003 over.  lol

Photo Comments

5 months 11 hours ago #670939 by effron
I probably meant re-boot the entire century, from 1/ 1/ 2001. 

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

5 months 7 hours ago #670960 by JaneK
LOL!  Well I have no witty remarks to say on that.  

Photo Comments

5 months 6 hours ago #670970 by effron
It should be up fro a vote.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

There are many reasons why you should print on metal, including the durability and uniqueness of metal prints, as well as all the options you have for customizing your print.

May 29, 2020

Razer has unleashed the 2020 version of their Blade 15 Studio, and it is an incredible machine with the power visual creatives need.

May 29, 2020

Canvas or paper prints can be a nice addition to your home, but each one has distinct advantages and disadvantages that are helpful to know before you buy.

May 27, 2020

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

I have two high-powered laptops on my desk. In this Macbook vs Razer comparison, I'll break these computers down by specs, pros, and cons.

May 27, 2020

There are plenty of items photographers need, including office equipment that improves your workflow, the functionality of your space, and makes you more comfortable.

May 26, 2020

If you're in the market for a new camera strap and you want something custom and handmade, look no further than these custom camera straps from Holdfast.

May 26, 2020

You can learn nude photography with any kind of camera. What's more important is to focus on the process and making the model (and yourself) as comfortable as possible.

May 26, 2020