Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

1 month 4 weeks ago #680519 by Ken Brun
I'd like to get off this planet right about now.   

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 4 weeks ago #680526 by Kenta
Hopefully with the entire globe of scientist working on the  vaccine, we'll have this under  control  soon.  

Photo Comments

1 month 4 weeks ago #680530 by Hassner
Unfortunately vaccine development takes time. 

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680540 by Photo Junky
Yep, at least 12 months.   Cross fingers.  

How are things in your area?

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680550 by JaneK
Man, how the world has changed over night.  Hope China pays some sort of penalty to help the rest of the globe for their sloppy error here.  

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680560 by Photo Amigo
Isn't that the understatement.  Wish we could restart 2020. 

1 month 3 weeks ago #680564 by Hassner

Photo Junky wrote: Yep, at least 12 months.   Cross fingers.  

We are in day 3 of a “21 day” lockdown which I can see it going into May if the culture continues.
We are allowed to shop for essentials only.
Long queues at our shopping centres. Personal space is not part of the African culture, so no hygiene is practiced. Some still believe it is a white man’s sickness.
We only have 1187 infections, one death (according to the Dept of Heath)
But according to our lifestyle, that might spike soon. 

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680572 by Erin Young
Are there still tribes that pay no attention to world laws there?

1 month 3 weeks ago #680576 by JaneK

Hassner wrote:

Photo Junky wrote: Yep, at least 12 months.   Cross fingers.  

We are in day 3 of a “21 day” lockdown which I can see it going into May if the culture continues.
We are allowed to shop for essentials only.
Long queues at our shopping centres. Personal space is not part of the African culture, so no hygiene is practiced. Some still believe it is a white man’s sickness.
We only have 1187 infections, one death (according to the Dept of Heath)
But according to our lifestyle, that might spike soon. 

Stay safe Hassner.   Do you have good TV services to keep you busy there?  

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680588 by Overread
And there are photos just posted about hoards of people on beaches in Florida.  So bad.  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680595 by Chase Audate
I saw that, I thought the beaches were closed a couple weeks ago over there? 

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680601 by PeterPaulCollins
Almost everything is closed now. 

1 month 3 weeks ago #680668 by Jessy Page
Same here and it should be till this passes by

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680677 by JaneK
It's so lonely outdoors.  I went for a walk for fresh air and roads were empty.  Creepy.  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #680695 by Hassner
We are not allowed to walk when we own a car. To the shop or to the pharmacy only!
One person per car, unless one can not drive and needs to be at an emergency.
Workers go to work by mini-taxi, one third of capacity to soace people out. Yet, in deeper darker Africa, it is anarchy. People go on as if nothing happened. Police can not take on the whole community.
Pinky, we have expensive “cable” tv which we cancelled years ago when the reruns grew.
There is enough on Netflix and the other 5 photo sites to keep me busy.
That is if the wife has no chores.

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020

In the Fujifilm X-T2 vs Fujifulm X-T3 battle, which one comes out on top? These cameras are evenly matched, yet have distinct advantages all their own.

May 05, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

What is a graduated ND filter? Do you know how to use a graduated ND filter? If not, check out this landscape photography tutorial!

May 21, 2020

My favorite drone is the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. But after spending the last few weeks playing with the Mavic Air 2, I've come to the conclusion that it's the best drone you can buy for less than $1,000.

May 21, 2020

There are more ways to carry camera gear than the strap that came with your camera. Give one of these beautiful, well-made, comfortable options a try.

May 20, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Offering your clients a high-quality photo album is a great idea. Offering them bespoke photo album add-ons is an even better option!

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

In this Snaptiles vs Mixtiles comparison, learn which photo tile is better from a build quality standpoint and ease of use.

May 19, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020