Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

5 months 3 weeks ago #686953 by Hassner
Brave girl, Tamara. 
The “offended” do not want to hear that. 

Offense is the biggest illness of our time. It can drive people to do insane things. 

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #687010 by Joe Peterson
It's strange how a black officer was just killed by black looters, very little media was said about that.  Strange how all this works.  The cop was wrong in MN, horribly wrong.  But some of the reasoning here is off a little.  All lives do matter.   It's tragic what happened. 

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687040 by Stella Marize
I agree. All lives matter. 

5 months 2 weeks ago #687097 by Justin
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised that we learn this whole thing was the result of bad blood about some sort of shady business the cop had with George Floyd.  

Very nice to meet you!
Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687125 by Tony Imaging
Who knows, so disgusted with all the crimes getting committed.  

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687136 by ThatNikonGuy
Yep, it's a crappy year.  Bad cops made a s&^t storm just when things were starting to come back to semi-normal 

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687137 by ThatNikonGuy
Alright, I'm out of here for tonight, you all stay safe.  

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687142 by KenMan
I hope we all can make this a better place to live.  Bless you all.  

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687149 by Francis
Tag I'm it and ready to get this moving along.

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687156 by Shen, Jiong Men
I"ll participate too. 

5 months 2 weeks ago #687207 by JaneK
Bad kitty, how are you doing over there?  

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687208 by Hassner
I’m great, Pinkie.

We are a bit more mobile, as most road blocks are now on the edges of provinces (states).
I saw my mom and dad yeaterday, (91) who were in deep lockdown in a retirement home.

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687221 by Garbo
I'll jump in on this discussion.  Same here.  My parents have been in nursing home for last 3 years and they are on lock down till next week as I understand.  

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687234 by Ian Stone
Have a good weekend all! 

Photo Comments

5 months 2 weeks ago #687244 by Overread
You as well, I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020

The Sony a9 II is a feature-rich full frame camera with superb image quality and video performance. In this review, learn all about its specs and capabilities.

Nov 12, 2020

In this Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 review, we'll look at the specs, features, build quality, price and more of this affordable camera for vloggers.

Nov 11, 2020

Is the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV the right camera for you? Or should you opt for the cheaper Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III? Find out in this review!

Nov 09, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

If you need some stocking stuffer ideas for your photography friends (or non-photography friends, for that matter...) check out this list of awesome Holdfast products.

Nov 23, 2020

With these holiday promo ideas for photographers, you'll get some solid ideas for boosting business as 2020 comes to a close.

Nov 23, 2020

Learning how to use a slider should begin with some basic slider techniques. Get some tips, tricks, and insights on simple slider shots in this quick tutorial.

Nov 23, 2020

Acrylic prints can be a beautiful addition to your home. But if you've never bought one, you probably have acrylic print questions. Get the answers you need in this buyer's guide.

Nov 20, 2020

To stabilize a camera doesn't always mean having a tripod. Instead, there are many tripod alternatives and makeshift tripods you can use to stabilize your camera.

Nov 20, 2020

What is focal length? How does it differ from effective focal length? In this tutorial, we'll shed light on the differences between the two.

Nov 17, 2020

These underused Photoshop tools can help you unlock your creativity and create more impactful images.

Nov 17, 2020

Search no more for the best laptops for photographers under $1000. This list includes five of the top picks based on specs, features, and price.

Nov 16, 2020