Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

4 months 1 week ago #687835 by Alex

Hassner wrote: No, I think we are all just getting used to groundhog day. 

I think this may be my second time posting in this thread.  ha ha ha

Groundhog Day was a great movie!  Such a classic.  I think I'll need to track that one down and put in in the path to be watched soon!  

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #687841 by Hassner

Alex wrote:

Hassner wrote: No, I think we are all just getting used to groundhog day. 

I think this may be my second time posting in this thread.  ha ha ha

Groundhog Day was a great movie!  Such a classic.  I think I'll need to track that one down and put in in the path to be watched soon!  

There are very view movies that I will watch more than once, like Groundhog day.
Another one that comes to mind is One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687844 by Craig Stone
Casablanca is another good old classic 

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687851 by KenMan
Isn't there a modern day remake of Groundhog day?  

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687862 by Scott Klubeck
Hmmm, Not that I'm aware of.  Why mess with a classic?  Bill Murray is such a riot to watch.  

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687867 by Tim Dulaney
I'm waiting to see what movies come out this fall.  Crappy part is most studios have been closed for last 3 months.  It will be interesting to see how the theaters recover from all of this.  

4 months 1 week ago #687874 by JaneK
I missed that one bad kitty!  Honestly I couldn't remember if I had asked you that. he he he

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687875 by Hassner
Pinky, you think I had deja vu? 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687877 by JaneK
Yes, I'm guessing you did.  Anything exciting happening with you this weekend?

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687913 by Nathaniel Witmer
This is a good day. This is awesome! 

4 months 1 week ago #687930 by Hassner
It is a great day.
We are not allowed to buy or transport alcoholic drinks Friday - Sunday. (Crime and murder rate shot up after no alcohol was sold for 60 days.)
I bought 2 dozen bottles of wine at R30 ($1,76) per bottle, from 2 hours away.
I went to fetch it halfway today, no road blocks.
Safe back home.

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687935 by Chris Briggs
Do you guys normally have a lot of road blocks?  I don't even remember the last time I have seen a road block.  

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #687938 by Hassner
We needed travel permits for essential workers during stage 5 (total) and stage 4 lockdowns. 
We are on stage 3 now, no traveling between provinces (states) without a permit. 
So we have road blocks to control Covit rules, however crazy.

Photo Comments

4 months 6 days ago #687972 by Moe
Just jumping in to say have a good weekend everyone!

Photo Comments

4 months 6 days ago #687981 by Chris Briggs

Hassner wrote: We needed travel permits for essential workers during stage 5 (total) and stage 4 lockdowns. 
We are on stage 3 now, no traveling between provinces (states) without a permit. 
So we have road blocks to control Covit rules, however crazy.

Are you all seeing an increase or decrease in Covid cases? 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Canon EOS RP vs Canon EOS R debate, the EOS R is clearly a better-equipped camera. But that doesn't mean you should buy it over the EOS RP.

Oct 14, 2020

The Canon EOS R6 is a fully-featured camera with specs fit for enthusiast and professional photographers.

Oct 13, 2020

The Canon EOS Rebel T5 is six years old now, but is still a viable option for beginner photographers looking for a solid camera on a budget.

Oct 08, 2020

If a medium format camera has been on your wish list for a while, you might consider the Phase One 645DF+ as an affordable option.

Oct 01, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Contactless payments for your photography business enable you to streamline your payment process while maintaining a cleaner environment in your studio for your clients.

Oct 15, 2020

Street photography is a unique experience that requires the right gear. Get a few street photography gear tips that will help you capture the best photos.

Oct 15, 2020

Don't make beginner landscape photography mistakes. Instead, prepare yourself for an error-free photography outing with these quick landscape photography tips.

Oct 15, 2020

If you need a monitor for video editing, check this guide on computer monitor features you need to look for.

Oct 14, 2020

There are all kinds of uses for a field monitor for photography and videography. In this guide, learn a few features to look for when buying a field monitor.

Oct 14, 2020

In the Canon EOS RP vs Canon EOS R debate, the EOS R is clearly a better-equipped camera. But that doesn't mean you should buy it over the EOS RP.

Oct 14, 2020

The Canon EOS R6 is a fully-featured camera with specs fit for enthusiast and professional photographers.

Oct 13, 2020

When you order a metal print, you want something with vibrant colors, a solid mounting system, and high-quality metal. In this article, learn what you DON'T want to see in a metal print.

Oct 13, 2020