Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 days 17 hours ago #689234 by Hassner
I think Carlos got lost. :rolleyes

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 days 16 hours ago #689239 by Hassner

Stacy Craig wrote: Quiet day here today.  My husband is mowing the lawn and our home is clean.  I think that will be the excitement for us today.  What are you all doing?

We went into private lockdown after my wife’s daughter and her husband were positive. 
He was in bed for two days, she hardly felt a thing. 
We heard a few minutes ago after 4 days that we are “Result: Not detected.” (Negative)

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

3 days 13 hours ago #689256 by Tim Dordeck
+1 Was wondering the same!  Carlos, what you are talking about man?

Photo Comments

3 days 9 hours ago #689261 by Justin
I need to get in and get tested.  I know a few who have gotten tested, they said it isn't all what the media makes it out to be.  

Very nice to meet you!
Photo Comments

3 days 5 hours ago #689269 by Tim Dordeck
Hey I'm off guys, have a good night.  

Photo Comments

3 days 3 hours ago #689275 by Hassner
I’m up. New cold windy day.

Photo Comments

3 days 3 hours ago #689282 by Jackson Rieger
I seem to recall that you are in South Africa right?  What do you consider to be cold?  

Photo Comments

2 days 21 hours ago #689289 by JaneK
Well here we go again.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  

Photo Comments

2 days 18 hours ago #689304 by Richard K Photography
Good day to you as well pink car!

Photo Comments

2 days 17 hours ago #689305 by Shen, Jiong Men
What a great weekend. 

2 days 17 hours ago #689317 by Richard K Photography
Hopefully it will be a great week ahead.

Photo Comments

2 days 13 hours ago #689351 by ShutterPal
I'm keeping that optimistic view.  Can't wait for new movies to start rolling in again.  

Photo Comments

2 days 3 hours ago #689369 by Hassner

Jackson Rieger wrote: I seem to recall that you are in South Africa right?  What do you consider to be cold?  

It depends where you are in South Africa.
Us softies at the coast, single figures is cold. 9C (48F) or less.
Inland 0degC (32F) or less is cold.

Photo Comments

1 day 21 hours ago #689375 by Stanly
Oh 32F is still beach weather here :rofl:   at least you are getting below 0F

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments

1 day 17 hours ago #689381 by Shen, Jiong Men
I just need more weekends. 

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon D500 vs Nikon D7500 matchup, we explore the features and specs, pros and cons, and prices of these older, but highly capable DSLRs.

Jun 22, 2020

Check out this Sony a7R IV review to learn all about this incredible camera's specs, features, image quality, price, and more.

Jun 15, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix S1 might be a few years old, but its features and specs (and its used price today) make it worth a long, hard look.

Jun 08, 2020

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The PolarPro QuickDraw Collection is a new ecosystem of photography gear that's durable, functional, and lightning-quick to use.

Jun 30, 2020

With these stock photography success tips, you'll learn how to plan your stock photography business.

Jun 30, 2020

Displaying your photos in your home is more involved than simply hanging them on the wall. You need to think about the size, the location, the subject matter, and more.

Jun 29, 2020

The all-new H&Y RevoRing is a variable step ring that eliminates the need for multiple step rings.

Jun 29, 2020

Medium format cameras are extremely expensive, but do the benefits of medium format outweigh the price? Find out!

Jun 29, 2020

In this acrylic print buyer's guide, learn about the types of acrylic prints, their features, and what to look for before buying.

Jun 26, 2020

As a professional photographer, you have a lot on your plate. Just be sure that you don't overlook this critical success tip for photographers.

Jun 25, 2020

Wireless video can be a huge boost to the functionality of your video shoots. In this tutorial, learn how to send video wirelessly.

Jun 25, 2020