Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 years 3 months ago #706045 by Hassner
The end of boxing day.

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706051 by Garbo
Finally got off my @#$% and got online today.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706054 by Hassner

Garbo wrote: Finally got off my @#$% and got online today.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  

Garbo, if I lived in those cold Canadian winters, I could not even imagine myself get out of bed!

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706074 by Rick Larin
ha ha ha, camp out in front of the fireplace till spring! 

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706080 by Hassner

Rick Larin wrote: ha ha ha, camp out in front of the fireplace till spring! 

The fireplace better be indoors! 
Our coldest night in winter is about 7C, 44F.

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706096 by JaneK

Hassner wrote:

Harrison J wrote: Oh man, stay healthy and make the best fo the holiday!  

you're in Africa right?

Yes, South Africa, the only 1st world country is sub- Sahara Africa, now fast becoming a 3rd world country.

Pinky said: How many days did you get to work?  Most of your work involves driving a lot right?  

Pinkie, 9 days work since end of March. Normally I would have done 40-50 days by now. Not always a lot of driving. It depends what I am looking for. If I am looking for offices, I drive most of the city. If I look for a European house, I will drive 100-200 km per day. Country trips are about 10% of my work and greatly appreciated. 

Wait, so you find buildings and such for photo shoots?  

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706099 by PeterPaulCollins
I need more time. 

3 years 3 months ago #706180 by Kenya See
So sorry!  

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #706184 by Hassner

JaneK wrote:

Hassner wrote:

Harrison J wrote: Oh man, stay healthy and make the best fo the holiday!  

you're in Africa right?

Yes, South Africa, the only 1st world country is sub- Sahara Africa, now fast becoming a 3rd world country.

Pinky said: How many days did you get to work?  Most of your work involves driving a lot right?  

Pinkie, 9 days work since end of March. Normally I would have done 40-50 days by now. Not always a lot of driving. It depends what I am looking for. If I am looking for offices, I drive most of the city. If I look for a European house, I will drive 100-200 km per day. Country trips are about 10% of my work and greatly appreciated. 

Wait, so you find buildings and such for photo shoots?  

Yes, Pinkie, ex press photographer, ex government photographer, ex industrial photographer. For the last 18 years I’m location scout for stills, movies, series, but mostly tv commercials.

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706186 by Oscar Robinsons
A new strain! 

3 years 3 months ago #706197 by Hassner

Oscar Robinsons wrote: A new strain! 

Two new strains.
One in the UK, one here in South Africa.
I’m sure they went back to the lab. 
“It is too weak, the people revolt the vaccine. Spice it up!"

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706241 by Stella Marize
when in this gonna end?

3 years 3 months ago #706270 by Photo Amigo
2 more days!  :rofl:

3 years 3 months ago #706280 by JaneK
Bad Kitty, how does that work then?  When you have a building or house 'look' needed.  When you find, do you offer release form and compensation to the owners of those for the shoot?

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706290 by Photo Junky
Hey that sounds like a fun job.  Do you do a lot of photography while out and about?

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024