Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

2 months 23 hours ago #706045 by Hassner
The end of boxing day.

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 12 hours ago #706051 by Garbo
Finally got off my @#$% and got online today.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments

2 months 8 hours ago #706054 by Hassner

Garbo wrote: Finally got off my @#$% and got online today.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  

Garbo, if I lived in those cold Canadian winters, I could not even imagine myself get out of bed!

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

2 months 3 hours ago #706074 by Rick Larin
ha ha ha, camp out in front of the fireplace till spring! 

Photo Comments

2 months 2 hours ago #706080 by Hassner

Rick Larin wrote: ha ha ha, camp out in front of the fireplace till spring! 

The fireplace better be indoors! 
Our coldest night in winter is about 7C, 44F.

Photo Comments

1 month 4 weeks ago #706096 by JaneK

Hassner wrote:

Harrison J wrote: Oh man, stay healthy and make the best fo the holiday!  

you're in Africa right?

Yes, South Africa, the only 1st world country is sub- Sahara Africa, now fast becoming a 3rd world country.

Pinky said: How many days did you get to work?  Most of your work involves driving a lot right?  

Pinkie, 9 days work since end of March. Normally I would have done 40-50 days by now. Not always a lot of driving. It depends what I am looking for. If I am looking for offices, I drive most of the city. If I look for a European house, I will drive 100-200 km per day. Country trips are about 10% of my work and greatly appreciated. 

Wait, so you find buildings and such for photo shoots?  

Photo Comments

1 month 4 weeks ago #706099 by PeterPaulCollins
I need more time. 

1 month 4 weeks ago #706180 by Kenya See
So sorry!  

Photo Comments

1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #706184 by Hassner

JaneK wrote:

Hassner wrote:

Harrison J wrote: Oh man, stay healthy and make the best fo the holiday!  

you're in Africa right?

Yes, South Africa, the only 1st world country is sub- Sahara Africa, now fast becoming a 3rd world country.

Pinky said: How many days did you get to work?  Most of your work involves driving a lot right?  

Pinkie, 9 days work since end of March. Normally I would have done 40-50 days by now. Not always a lot of driving. It depends what I am looking for. If I am looking for offices, I drive most of the city. If I look for a European house, I will drive 100-200 km per day. Country trips are about 10% of my work and greatly appreciated. 

Wait, so you find buildings and such for photo shoots?  

Yes, Pinkie, ex press photographer, ex government photographer, ex industrial photographer. For the last 18 years I’m location scout for stills, movies, series, but mostly tv commercials.

Photo Comments

1 month 4 weeks ago #706186 by Oscar Robinsons
A new strain! 

1 month 4 weeks ago #706197 by Hassner

Oscar Robinsons wrote: A new strain! 

Two new strains.
One in the UK, one here in South Africa.
I’m sure they went back to the lab. 
“It is too weak, the people revolt the vaccine. Spice it up!"

Photo Comments

1 month 4 weeks ago #706241 by Stella Marize
when in this gonna end?

1 month 4 weeks ago #706270 by Photo Amigo
2 more days!  :rofl:

1 month 4 weeks ago #706280 by JaneK
Bad Kitty, how does that work then?  When you have a building or house 'look' needed.  When you find, do you offer release form and compensation to the owners of those for the shoot?

Photo Comments

1 month 4 weeks ago #706290 by Photo Junky
Hey that sounds like a fun job.  Do you do a lot of photography while out and about?

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Ricoh GR III is a little-known compact camera that might be just the ticket for you if you want a small, portable, and easy-to-use camera.

Feb 19, 2021

The Sony a7S III is a video-first full frame camera with a hefty price tag. Is it worth the price of admission? Get all the details in this Sony a7S III review.

Feb 18, 2021

In this Nikon Z7 II review learn how this new camera is similar to the original Z7 and how it makes improvements upon the original.

Feb 16, 2021

The Sony Cybershot DSC-RX10 III is a highly capable, video-first bridge camera. The question is, is it right for you? Get all the details in this Sony Cybershot DSC-RX10 III review!

Feb 12, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Which monitor panel types should you invest in? In this monitor buying guide, learn a few tips for getting the best monitor for photo editing.

Feb 23, 2021

Marketing for photography businesses can take up a ton of time, so you want to do it right and do so without taking up your entire day. Use these beginner marketing tips to help point you in the right direction.

Feb 23, 2021

If a photography tripod is too cumbersome for you, you can learn how to stabilize a camera with any number of tripod substitutes.

Feb 22, 2021

Use this real estate photography gear list to learn about some of the most critical pieces of kit you need to take the highest-quality real estate photos.

Feb 22, 2021

If you aren't sure how to get feedback from clients, check out these simple solutions for your photography business.

Feb 19, 2021

The Ricoh GR III is a little-known compact camera that might be just the ticket for you if you want a small, portable, and easy-to-use camera.

Feb 19, 2021

Drop shipping your printed photos can save you time and money. But there are cons to consider as well. Get all the details in this guide to drop shipping for photography businesses.

Feb 19, 2021

The Sony a7S III is a video-first full frame camera with a hefty price tag. Is it worth the price of admission? Get all the details in this Sony a7S III review.

Feb 18, 2021