Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

3 years 3 months ago #706304 by CanonKid
I was just reading about the new strains as well  :huh:

Canon 7D, 15-85mm, 18-55mm, 70-200mm, 100mm Macro, Sigma 120-300mm, Speedlite 430EX II

A bad day at the race track is better than a good day in the office

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706310 by Foxy Girl
Late night show

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #706320 by Hassner

JaneK wrote: Bad Kitty, how does that work then?  When you have a building or house 'look' needed.  When you find, do you offer release form and compensation to the owners of those for the shoot?

Pinky, first you find the director options. 
Then he would choose his favourites. Then he will go-see with the technical guys to see if it can handle all the planned camera angles and lighting angles.
There is a going rate for a house according to it’s worth. It is called a location fee. You get greedy people who want more, you get cheap productions who want to pay less. So mostly fees are negotiated. 
They even pay the municipality location fees for city streets, traffic officers that need to divert the traffic, parking bays, etc. Luckily I am not a location manager, so that does not concern me. I need to find the weird and wonderful. 

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706331 by Brody Kross
Is that for movies?  

3 years 3 months ago #706332 by Hassner
Movies, tv series, tv commercials. 
I mostly work on commercials. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706338 by Joe Vertz
Dude, that is a job!  How long have you been doing that? 

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706360 by Hassner
Joe, 18 years. 
The longer you do it, the better you get. 

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706368 by H Rocky
All in the area where you live?  Do you get to drive around solo or have others with you?

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706374 by Hassner

H Rocky wrote: All in the area where you live?  Do you get to drive around solo or have others with you?

Rocky, it is a solo job. Sometimes I take a friend with on easy jobs for a chat along the way. 

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706387 by JaneK
You must know the lay of the land very well

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706407 by Hassner
Better than most. 

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706419 by Ian Stone
Happy 2021 everyone!  

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706423 by Hassner
I hope it ends as a great year, Ian.
And for everyone else here. 

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706430 by JaneK
Happy New Year bad kitty!  How was your evening?  

When you are going out on your drives, does your family every go along for the 'ride'?

Photo Comments
3 years 3 months ago #706439 by Hassner
Pinkie, I will have to give you a life story for “family”.

When my younger daughter was stil in boarding school, she spent a lot of holidays and weekends with me in the car. 
But she is married already and lives 1750 km away. 
My wife of 3 years now went with once, I did all the skateboard parks in the area. I know where they are, so a fast job with lots of time for stops for coffee, cake, lunch... 

Pinkie, you get to ask all the questions. My turn.
How did you go into the new year this time around? 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024