Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

2 years 11 months ago #717700 by Sawyer

Conner wrote: Isn't French spoken there too?

French peeps are heavy in some asian cultures.  

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon 35L | Sigma 85 1.4 | Helios 44M-6 58mm(M42) | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 (C/Y) | Canon 135L | (2) 430EX II
Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717709 by Martha Bronter
It's almost the end of the week days. 

2 years 11 months ago #717753 by Hassner
Winter setting in after heavy rain today. 

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717797 by JaneK
But you don't get much rain down there right?  

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717808 by Hassner
Winter rainfall in my region, I guess on average once a week. 
The majority of the country gets summer rain, short bursts of thunder storms. 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717818 by Shiela Simons
Almost the same in my place here. 

2 years 11 months ago #717845 by Hassner

Shiela Simons wrote: Almost the same in my place here. 

Where more or less is your place? 

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717854 by JaneK
I like having the rain, it's relaxing with a good movie.

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717855 by Hassner
Pinkie, so that is why you choose to live on those wet islands. 
You must have more rainy than sunny days there. 

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717860 by JaneK
The secret is out! ha ha ha

I do like a good rain shower.  Do you have a fireplace in your home there?

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717867 by Adam Nagle
Agree, rain days are nice.  But for me, 1 day a month would be fine.  

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717888 by Overread
Rain day once a month is good for me. 

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717897 by Hassner
Pinkie, my fire place I can “braai” in. 
We hardly ever just burn the wood for heat without bbq-ing some meat ot making a “potjie” (a cooked meal in a three legged cast iron pot.) 

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717902 by Sassy Girl
WOW that sounds like a very authentic fireplace you have there!  

Photo Comments
2 years 11 months ago #717911 by Hassner
Very common here.
Many have a room to braai (bbq) for when the weather is bad. 
Mine is in my lounge, open plan with the kitchen. 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024