Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

2 years 8 months ago #722149 by Hassner
When one buys two ice creams for one person, yip.
That is the day you stopped counting. 

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722185 by JaneK
I could use an ice cream, rocky roads 

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722191 by Hassner
Rum & Raisin 

No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722199 by Andreau White
Slow day! 

2 years 8 months ago #722248 by EOS Man
Any peeps taking photos this week?  

5D Mark II | 50mm f/1.4 EX | 24-70mm f/2.8L | 70-200mm f/2.8L | 430EX
Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722261 by Happy Hour
I take photos nearly everyday 

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722266 by Hassner
Nope, lost my inspiration. 

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722271 by JaneK
Bad Kitty - really?  When did that happen?  Were you taking photos everyday or something and just lost interest?

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722283 by Hassner
Pinkie, I’ve taken photos since my student days. 
When you are young you are full of inspiration, dreams, energy...
I had 5 exhibitions in my life, one group, three dual, one solo. 
The last one was 22 years ago. 
Digital made photography cheap. 
No-one buys photos as art anymore. 
Phone photography made everyone a photographer. 
There is nothing new and now processing is the new big thing. 
But you buy your artistic flair. (Preset filters). 
Give me something to inspire me. 

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722291 by JaneK
Interesting.  WOW that is a mouthful.  I agree on what you said.  Everyone has a cell phone and is taking photos with them.  Geez, my phone has 18,000+ photos on it.  

Inspiration?  Photograph something red and has one letter or number embossed in it.  

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722312 by Alexandra Rioce
Wow! Amazing story. 

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #722366 by Hassner
Thanks Alexandra.

Embossed letter? You lost me. 
Red? The red dressed models in landscapes are so overly done.

One thing I never did, always wanted to do, is photograph the different cultures of Namibia hanging in the air in the dunes.
Take a trampoline into the desert and let people jump on it that has never been on one. 
Imagine a Herero woman (google their traditional dress) and her facial expression hanging in the air with dunes in the background. 
But I live 1850 km away today. 

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722394 by Stanly
Hey that’s a good idea, you are talking about one of those massive trampoline right?  That would be fun to see people upside down with a dune in the background.   That could be something very unique and could get some traction.  Best part it won’t be easily duplicated for obvious reasons.  

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722399 by Hassner

Stanly wrote: Hey that’s a good idea, you are talking about one of those massive trampoline right?  That would be fun to see people upside down with a dune in the background.   That could be something very unique and could get some traction.  Best part it won’t be easily duplicated for obvious reasons.  

Stanley, I doubt if any amateur can do a tumble.
But floating horisontally in the air will be easy. 
But can you imagine the faces of people that bounce for the first time on a trampoline?

Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #722417 by JaneK
ha ha ha, no I was thinking as a challenge for you.  Find something red with a letter or number stamped into it.  Photograph that.   :) 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024