What was the last thing you photographed?

13 years 3 months ago #12836 by Scotty

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote: It's been about a month...

Why aren't you out shooting right now?

LOL, I should be, Seems to be coming down pretty good. I just got home from work and have to take care of a few things.. hopefully it continues for a while

Hopefully the sun stays out like it is. We could have one hell of a sunset.

Really? It's snowing like hell down here in Monroe

We have light flurries on grosse ile right now. Sun is shining through a bit. I'll keep you updated till after sunset, in case you wanna hit up the park.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #12838 by Karl Wertanen

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

LOL, I should be, Seems to be coming down pretty good. I just got home from work and have to take care of a few things.. hopefully it continues for a while

We have light flurries on grosse ile right now. Sun is shining through a bit. I'll keep you updated till after sunset, in case you wanna hit up the park.

For sure! Appreciated!
Do you know of a place where i wont get harassed if i stop on west river rd w/a long lens to shoot the bridge across the river?
13 years 3 months ago #12839 by Scotty

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

For sure! Appreciated!
Do you know of a place where i wont get harassed if i stop on west river rd w/a long lens to shoot the bridge across the river?

Nope lol. If you find one, YOU let me know.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #12841 by Karl Wertanen

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

For sure! Appreciated!

Nope lol. If you find one, YOU let me know.

LOL, i will.. I'd like to catch it in the early morning... when those soft pastels are in the western sky.

Send me a mssg if you have a weather update for later, then we wont clog up this thread lol
13 years 3 months ago #12846 by Scotty
Will do.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #12870 by PhilMo
Snow on the Willow!!!

Attachments:
13 years 3 months ago #12878 by Alex

Scotty wrote:

Alex wrote:

Scotty wrote: Try to get rid of the shadow under the bowl. Your DOF may be a tad too thing. Bump your exposure up. Play around with it more, you'll get it.

Thanks Scotty! I want to say in this shot I had moved my exposure up one stop. I'm going to tool around more tonight on this set, assuming my other half didn't eat my prop! I'll find something to shoot. BTW you mind clarifying your statement on my DOF? Are you suggesting I should increase or decrease it?

Thanks again!

It's thin, so i'm guessing you're shooting around 2.8-4. I'd jump from 5.6-8.

You are right... it was 1/250 sec @ f/3 Thanks for the tip!

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #12883 by Alex

PhilMo wrote: Snow on the Willow!!!

Impressive!

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #13498 by Dave Burburry

What camera do you have?

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #13518 by Stealthy Ninja
My son smiling at himself in the mirror (he's one month old).

That's the last thing I photographed.
13 years 3 months ago #13531 by photobod
A whole bunch of DIY tools as I am selling them my DIY days have come to an end

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 3 months ago #13573 by crystal

Karl Wertanen wrote: Really? It's snowing like hell down here in Monroe

I wish it was snowing like hell here.
13 years 3 months ago #13574 by crystal

Nice capture.
13 years 3 months ago #13629 by scarman1313
Snow it never snows in GA so it is a big thing.

13 years 3 months ago #13647 by cisco38m2
My daughters as she tore open one birthday present this m orning at breakfast. More to follow at her party after school today.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024