What was the last thing you photographed?

13 years 3 weeks ago #39319 by Rob pix4u2

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

Attachments:
13 years 3 weeks ago #39323 by Yasko
Some interesting characters at Colonial Williamsburg

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #39337 by Baydream

Yasko wrote: Some interesting characters at Colonial Williamsburg

Great place for some unique photo opportunities.
There is a similar place, King's Landing, in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
When I walked into one of the buildings, one of the "actors" asked, "What be your trade and what is that strange contraption you have around your neck."
A perfectly logical question from one of that era. I told her I was an Image Maker and the devise let me capture images of the people I saw.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 3 weeks ago #39343 by Karl Wertanen

Baydream wrote:

Crystal wrote:

Yasko wrote:

Crystal wrote:

Very nice! I love it when the clouds do that

Thank you.

ROWS and ***Flows*** of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

Joni Mitchell

Off topic but.... Very nice Crystal... I'd have to say though, that this is one of those rare occasions where the original was outdone by another... I like Judy's version better.
13 years 3 weeks ago #39363 by Zafonia
I shot this today
Attachments:
13 years 3 weeks ago #39365 by Yasko

Baydream wrote:

Yasko wrote: Some interesting characters at Colonial Williamsburg

Great place for some unique photo opportunities.
There is a similar place, King's Landing, in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
When I walked into one of the buildings, one of the "actors" asked, "What be your trade and what is that strange contraption you have around your neck."
A perfectly logical question from one of that era. I told her I was an Image Maker and the devise let me capture images of the people I saw.

They do that sometimes here too lol

13 years 3 weeks ago #39367 by Yasko
Just tried something interesting and it worked. A photographic spirograph. I'll create a topic on how to make it tomorow evening.

Attachments:
13 years 3 weeks ago #39374 by Rob pix4u2
Another hockey game- this time with the theme of "Child Abuse Awareness " night and special sweaters auctioned off after the game for the Northern Kentucky Child Advocacy Center

Rob Huelsman Sr.

Attachments:
13 years 3 weeks ago #39418 by loki
Tried to catch the elk in my back pasture.

13 years 3 weeks ago #39500 by chasrich

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
13 years 3 weeks ago #39506 by jpenas
Just got my first few home studio items and was playing around with them. My daughter put up with me for a while, so that I could get a few shots in before she was done with me, my lights and my camera, haha

Attachments:
13 years 3 weeks ago #39511 by Rob pix4u2
great shot !!

Rob Huelsman Sr.

13 years 3 weeks ago #39528 by crystal

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Baydream wrote:

Crystal wrote:

Yasko wrote:

Crystal wrote:

Very nice! I love it when the clouds do that

Thank you.

ROWS and ***Flows*** of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

Joni Mitchell

Off topic but.... Very nice Crystal... I'd have to say though, that this is one of those rare occasions where the original was outdone by another... I like Judy's version better.

Thank you Karl.
13 years 3 weeks ago #39529 by crystal

Yasko wrote: Just tried something interesting and it worked. A photographic spirograph. I'll create a topic on how to make it tomorow evening.

Cool. I've seen a video several weeks ago on how to make these. I wanted to try, but haven't gotten around to it.
13 years 2 weeks ago #40108 by chasrich
C:\fakepath\IMG_4745m.jpg

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024