What was the last thing you photographed?

13 years 2 months ago #28746 by BayouBelle
I photographed american bald eagles in their nests :)

13 years 2 months ago #28791 by Scotty

Yasko wrote: Thanks guys,

Been serving for about 11 years, 7 of them active service. I'm a weekend warrior now (with 2 weeks a year in some interesting location or another).

Thank You. :patriot:

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #28818 by raider
Sailboats out in San Diego harbor.

13 years 2 months ago #28874 by Stealthy Ninja
Serial number of my TV.
13 years 2 months ago #29087 by crystal

BayouBelle wrote: I photographed american bald eagles in their nests :)

That's great! You should post the picture.
13 years 2 months ago #29088 by crystal

Yasko wrote: Nice one, Scotty

On the way back home from drill Sunday evening I set up on a tripod in the back of my car. This is inside the Hampton Roads bridge tunnel 10 second exposure, and Independence Blvd, downtown Virginia Beach 20 second exposure.

Love the first photo.
Drill??? National Guard?
My husband was in the Army for 3yrs, National Guard 6yrs and did 1 tour in Iraq.
13 years 2 months ago #29089 by crystal

Yasko wrote: Nope, Navy

We get to wear the green camies when we're on land though ;)

Opps, I should have read ahead. lol
13 years 2 months ago #29090 by crystal

Stealthy Ninja wrote: My brother has been in the Aussie Army around about 11 years. All active so to speak. He went to Iraq and got really bored once. ;)

My husband went to Iraq. His first mission lasted for several months, didn't have time to be bored. Then they moved his unit to watch over the prison, he said he was bored alot then, as not much was happening.
13 years 2 months ago #29091 by crystal
I shot some water drops two days ago.

13 years 2 months ago #29092 by sylviane
LAUSANNE ( SWITZERLAND ) UNDER THE SNOW

13 years 2 months ago #29093 by crystal
13 years 2 months ago #29131 by Scotty
Nice water shots.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #29227 by Stealthy Ninja
Back of a Marvel vs Capcom box. LOL I need to photograph more.
13 years 2 months ago #29272 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Back of a Marvel vs Capcom box. LOL I need to photograph more.

Only if you lived somewhere that was interesting.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #29286 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Back of a Marvel vs Capcom box. LOL I need to photograph more.

Only if you lived somewhere that was interesting.

Yeh man, all this architecture around me is so boring. :whistle:

I saw a great spot within walking distance to my work (well 20 min on foot) that would be a great place for the 14-24 and a tripod. :D

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024