PhotographyTalk Bar & Grill come on in, bring your drinks and take seat!

13 years 3 months ago #20186 by Baydream

photobod wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Photobod has only had burgers at McDonalds you see. :owned:

Never touched a Mcdonalds burger in my life never will
:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Good plan. Best burger I've had was at the Frog Rock Cafe on Moosehead Lake, Maine.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #20202 by vipergts831
How is everyone doing? I had a long birthday weekend hence my absence here. Plus, today were the NFL conference championships so that kept me away as well :)

13 years 3 months ago #20209 by Stealthy Ninja

photobod wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Photobod has only had burgers at McDonalds you see. :owned:

Which century are you living in again. :p
13 years 3 months ago #20210 by Stealthy Ninja

vipergts831 wrote: How is everyone doing? I had a long birthday weekend hence my absence here. Plus, today were the NFL conference championships so that kept me away as well :)

Any photos with the new lens? Did you have a good b-day?
13 years 3 months ago #20245 by Scotty
Hope you had a good day Omar.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #20482 by photobod

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

photobod wrote:

Which century are you living in again. :p

I have never been a fast food joint person, rather pay a bit more and get some real food. :catfight:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 3 months ago #20483 by photobod

vipergts831 wrote: How is everyone doing? I had a long birthday weekend hence my absence here. Plus, today were the NFL conference championships so that kept me away as well :)

Hope you had a good birthday weekend Omar :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 3 months ago #20501 by crystal

photobod wrote: Never been a burger kinda guy, prefer a nice medium rare steak myself, washed down with a nice glass of shiraz, come on Alex get some food on in here, must be a chef somewhere around. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I prefer weeniers or bannanas lol :banana:
13 years 3 months ago #20536 by Rob pix4u2
Hot dogs with chili and shredded cheese ... mmm we have a bar near here that serves those during football games. Like Karl though I love burgers on the grill - even in winter if I can get to my grill through the snow

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #20539 by vipergts831

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Any photos with the new lens? Did you have a good b-day?

Not yet stealthy. Its been a packed weekend to say the least. Thursday night was dinner with the parents. On friday i got the lens :thumbsup:, went to see the movie the delima (it was alright), then went bowling, then went to dinner at a great place called asia de cuba (fused asian and cuban cuisine), then at 9:30 went to a bar with my cousins. PACKED to say the least. Saturday went to dinner with close friends and then laser tag! Damm great!. Yesterday just stayed home watching the NFL playoffs. So in all i havent been able to take the lens out for a run. My initial shots showed great focus up to around say 9ft then it seems to get funny beyond that. Again i need to shoot with it more but i wont hesitate to drive out to the sigma service center here in new york. Its about an hour from where i live.

13 years 3 months ago #20540 by vipergts831

Scotty wrote: Hope you had a good day Omar.

Thanks Scott. It was a packed weekend. See my reply to stleathy right above this post.

13 years 3 months ago #20541 by vipergts831

photobod wrote:

Hope you had a good birthday weekend Omar :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Man! It was a good one! Packed to say the least :lol:

13 years 3 months ago #20589 by Scotty

cwightmanphotos wrote:

photobod wrote: Never been a burger kinda guy, prefer a nice medium rare steak myself, washed down with a nice glass of shiraz, come on Alex get some food on in here, must be a chef somewhere around. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

oh i'm sure you do. :watching:

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #20603 by photobod

Scotty wrote:

cwightmanphotos wrote:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: watch it Scotty or Crystal will hit you with banana :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 3 months ago #20637 by crystal

photobod wrote:

Scotty wrote:

cwightmanphotos wrote:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: watch it Scotty or Crystal will hit you with banana :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well now that you mention it....

Scotty... Duck... :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024