PhotographyTalk Bar & Grill come on in, bring your drinks and take seat!

13 years 2 months ago #22456 by Rob pix4u2
Hey guys /gals I just responded to a post that a bar fight was brewing and we have lost a good patron in the process. What ever has gone on to send PHOTOBOD packing has kind of troubled me to the point of really being upset with the 3 individuals responsible for the mess. Let's all remember why we are here in the first place-our love of photography and all of it's trappings. It is wrong to "target" someone because they have the guts to share an honest opinion and we should all respect each others right to that end. I could go on but i think Y'all get my point... if you don't know then check out the "i'me outta here" post by Photobod. 'nuff said.

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #22462 by Patty Ganahl

Scotty wrote:

McBeth Photography wrote:

Scotty wrote: Look what just came in.

10 stops?

Nice.......I guess thats as close to a lens cap for a ND filter as you can get!

It's going to be nice to have 3-4 second exposures in broad daylight.

That is just nuts, make sure you post some photos!

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22480 by Scotty

Patty Ganahl wrote:

Scotty wrote:

10 stops?

Still have to wait for the filter holder to come in, unfortunately.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22487 by Gammill

Scotty wrote:

Patty Ganahl wrote:

Scotty wrote:

10 stops?

Hand hold the filter for now :beerbang:

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22492 by Scotty

Gammill wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Patty Ganahl wrote:

Scotty wrote:

10 stops?

Might give it a try in a minute.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22501 by Karl Wertanen

Scotty wrote:

Gammill wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Patty Ganahl wrote:

Scotty wrote:

10 stops?

Might give it a try in a minute.

It's a good day for it! Snow and sunshine will certainly test the flex of that filter.
13 years 2 months ago #22505 by Scotty
brb, going to try it.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22511 by Travel Nut
Post up some pics, let's see how it worked :banana:

13 years 2 months ago #22513 by Baydream

Rob pix4u2 wrote: Hey guys /gals I just responded to a post that a bar fight was brewing and we have lost a good patron in the process. What ever has gone on to send PHOTOBOD packing has kind of troubled me to the point of really being upset with the 3 individuals responsible for the mess. Let's all remember why we are here in the first place-our love of photography and all of it's trappings. It is wrong to "target" someone because they have the guts to share an honest opinion and we should all respect each others right to that end. I could go on but i think Y'all get my point... if you don't know then check out the "i'me outta here" post by Photobod. 'nuff said.

:goodpost:

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22519 by Scotty

Travel Nut wrote: Post up some pics, let's see how it worked :banana:

Didnt get around to it, ended up going to my brothers for nhl allstar game. Going to be on later though to work on things for the site.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22521 by Travel Nut
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #22605 by Stealthy Ninja

Rob pix4u2 wrote: Hey guys /gals I just responded to a post that a bar fight was brewing and we have lost a good patron in the process. What ever has gone on to send PHOTOBOD packing has kind of troubled me to the point of really being upset with the 3 individuals responsible for the mess. Let's all remember why we are here in the first place-our love of photography and all of it's trappings. It is wrong to "target" someone because they have the guts to share an honest opinion and we should all respect each others right to that end. I could go on but i think Y'all get my point... if you don't know then check out the "i'me outta here" post by Photobod. 'nuff said.

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Omar and Scotty, I think Photobod is quite like Steven, what do you think?!

Very much so.

vipergts831 wrote: I agree with your observation stealthy :lol:

They remind me of each other. Same posting style.

BTW I know Photobod took this the wrong way, but if he had of actually asked he'd have found out that Steven is a mutual friend of ours and none of us were teasing or whatever. :S We actually like Steven... so no offense intended.

Now, I'm not sure if there was some other posts that have been deleted, but I just want to say, if you suspect teasing/insults going on, you might want to actually check and see before posting some thinly veiled thread about how badly others have treated you. It might turn out you were wrong... the internet is the wrong place to jump to conclusions. ;) :pinch:
13 years 2 months ago #22625 by Scotty
mad staals team lost

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #22629 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote: mad staals team lost

Who? :banana:
13 years 2 months ago #22646 by Rob pix4u2
Team Staal in the NHL All-Star Game - yah it was a good show though, always feel bad for the Goalies cuz its a shooting gallery with all of the snipers on the ice at the same time. Some great goals were scored, pretty to say thee least.

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024