If you could travel anywhere for 2 weeks...

13 years 6 months ago #1948 by Homer
For a photography vacation, where would you go? My wife and I are thinking about a vacation and I'm searching for ideas.

I need some inspiration friends! ;)

13 years 6 months ago #1990 by lovemydogs
I think Italy would be a great place to go. Can you imagine the gorgeous photo's you could shoot there.

13 years 6 months ago #2012 by morepyre
Many people enjoy going to Africa to shoot safari, but I'm thinking about going to the Swiss Alps! Great photo opportunities there.

13 years 6 months ago #2042 by PMurphy
OMG I would love to travel to Europe some day and back back around the country!

Photo Comments
13 years 6 months ago #2104 by 454bigblock

PMurphy wrote: OMG I would love to travel to Europe some day and back back around the country!

Me too! There is so much beautiful country over there to see.

13 years 6 months ago #2277 by dessertwheelz
I would like to travel South America and then go tour the Eastern countries.

13 years 6 months ago #2331 by bittersweet
I would go explore Easter Island!!

13 years 6 months ago #2910 by Sam
one day I'll be going to Alaska! : )

13 years 6 months ago #2933 by canon4me
well, I still want to get over to Outer Banks in North Carolina....they have wild horses....and the house that was used for Nickolas Sparks movie....can't think of the name right now lol

13 years 6 months ago #3972 by Nod

Sam wrote: one day I'll be going to Alaska! : )

Alaska is my favorite place in the whole world. Use to live there and have gone back to visit but not to live (plan to some day) . There are photo opportunities everywhere ! I've also been to Europe several times and agree that Italy, France, England, Ireland and Germany are also very good places for photography. I'm going on a Danube River cruise next week and will be going through Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary so should have some great shots from there.

13 years 6 months ago #4034 by effron
New Zealand......

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
13 years 6 months ago #4038 by danno
Iceland!

Never been there, but 2 weeks would be great!

And, at this time of year, two weeks of Golden Hour !!!:woohoo:

13 years 6 months ago #4103 by The Gardener
Greece!

Photo Comments
13 years 6 months ago #4182 by Jimmy
Yosemite Nat Park

13 years 6 months ago #4208 by Jackie
I would love to go to Brazil one day

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024