New App to Sell Photos Through Facebook

12 years 1 week ago #220035 by MorePhotos
Hey All,

After lots of hard work the team at MorePhotos released an app to sell your images right through Facebook. You can use it as a pro or an amateur and its super easy.

As a photographer you simply install the app, set your prices, upload and sell.

As a consumer, you are able to browse through family and friend's images through the MorePhotos App and order your favorites. Have prints, mugs, mouse pads and more shipped right to your door.

BONUS! You maintain all the rights to your images as they are stored on the app and not on Facebook!

Check it out... apps.facebook.com/morephotosfb/?ref=ts

PhotoScramble ( www.photoscramble.com ) | 231-932-0855 X 11

PhotoScramble enables businesses, organizations, associations, non-profits and individuals to create exciting photo contests to promote themselves, fund-raise or just have fun! Hosting, entering and voting in contests is easy. Join...

Attachments:
12 years 1 week ago #220041 by geoffellis
Is it free? do you charge an initial price? monthly price? take a commission?

Im tired of websites that make you sign up just to discover their pricing model. With an app its even worse because you immediately have access to a wealth of personal data.
12 years 1 week ago #220058 by Hamtastic
Step #2 is price. So not free. I'm going to look into this more when I get home :thumbsup:

Photo Comments
12 years 1 week ago #220087 by geoffellis

Hamtastic wrote: Step #2 is price. So not free. I'm going to look into this more when I get home :thumbsup:

Step #1 being install the app? so anyone who decides against using the app based on price alone must go and remove the app.
12 years 1 week ago #220096 by The Original Daisy
More information would be appreciated

The following user(s) said Thank You: MorePhotos
12 years 1 week ago #220152 by jeff5696
It would be handy to have a pricing schedule available.

12 years 6 days ago #220195 by Fiesta!

jeff5696 wrote: It would be handy to have a pricing schedule available.

:agree:

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: MorePhotos
12 years 6 days ago #220209 by MorePhotos
Yes of course you have to download the app - that is the only way for it to work ;)

As far as pricing, there is a free level and a pro level.

Pricing info is as follows:

Free: 1GB Free Drive Space!

With a full gigabyte of free drive space, you can upload hundreds of images to safely share with your friends and family. Plus we take the hassle out of ordering prints! Just upload your images and click the share button to post on your wall. Your friends and family can click the thumbnail link to download the high resolution image or order prints/products right from Facebook! Get Your Free Account! No credit card required.
Protect Your Images!
When you share your images with the MorePhotos app, you maintain ownership.
Your images are stored on our secure server so no one can "steal" them.

Pro: $6.95/month (includes 1GB) plus $4.95 per additional GB. With the Premium you get the ability to "mark-up" your pricing to whatever you like for sale to customers. While the free is best for families and friends providing an easy way to get shared images sent right to their door, the premium is best for amateurs and pros who want to sell through Facebook as an added option for their clients.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks!

PhotoScramble ( www.photoscramble.com ) | 231-932-0855 X 11

PhotoScramble enables businesses, organizations, associations, non-profits and individuals to create exciting photo contests to promote themselves, fund-raise or just have fun! Hosting, entering and voting in contests is easy. Join...

12 years 6 days ago #220249 by ShutterGuy

MorePhotos wrote: Yes of course you have to download the app - that is the only way for it to work ;)

As far as pricing, there is a free level and a pro level.

Pricing info is as follows:

Free: 1GB Free Drive Space!

With a full gigabyte of free drive space, you can upload hundreds of images to safely share with your friends and family. Plus we take the hassle out of ordering prints! Just upload your images and click the share button to post on your wall. Your friends and family can click the thumbnail link to download the high resolution image or order prints/products right from Facebook! Get Your Free Account! No credit card required.
Protect Your Images!
When you share your images with the MorePhotos app, you maintain ownership.
Your images are stored on our secure server so no one can "steal" them.

Pro: $6.95/month (includes 1GB) plus $4.95 per additional GB. With the Premium you get the ability to "mark-up" your pricing to whatever you like for sale to customers. While the free is best for families and friends providing an easy way to get shared images sent right to their door, the premium is best for amateurs and pros who want to sell through Facebook as an added option for their clients.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks!

:judge:

Photo Comments
12 years 5 days ago #220554 by mclayton
That's very neat. Thank you for sharing.

11 years 11 months ago #225830 by Maria21
I checked this app out & I have a few issues with it. It also loads all of your friends albums (the facebook albums tab) & allows you purchase your friends uploaded photos as prints & photos items. I do have photos loaded to my personal profile that I do not want to be printed that were shared with friends & were viewable to just a select few. As a photographer I find this troubling. If it were only an app for photographers to use to sell our photos as prints & photo products I would love to use it. However because of the facebook albums consumer feature I decided not to use the app & blocked it from my personal profile.

For those of you concerned for your photos, after testing the app blocking with a friend, we found once you block the app, your friends using the app will not be able to see your albums. Nor are they able to load albums from pages.

Zerfing's Photographic Imaging

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024