White House releases Obama birth certificate

12 years 11 months ago #52163 by DestinDave
I agree almost entirely with you John... except for the part about "resolved by intelligent people".. We could argue a long time about the intelligence of folks managing government agencies and so on... :lol:
I didn't say Hispanic was a race - merely stating what used to be on official forms (resolved by intelligent people) years ago. The 2010 Census form used many of those same terms under the "Race" question (including Hispanic)... I checked the "Other" box and wrote in "Human" for my race!

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago #52168 by Baydream

DestinDave wrote: I agree almost entirely with you John... except for the part about "resolved by intelligent people".. We could argue a long time about the intelligence of folks managing government agencies and so on... :lol:
I didn't say Hispanic was a race - merely stating what used to be on official forms (resolved by intelligent people) years ago. The 2010 Census form used many of those same terms under the "Race" question (including Hispanic)... I checked the "Other" box and wrote in "Human" for my race!

You lied? :rofl: JK.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #52281 by DestinDave
You mean about being human?? :rofl: That's open to debate.. my wife would probably vote against me... :rofl:
Other than that, I left most of the form blank too - none of the government's business what time I leave for work or how many toilets we have.. nothing to do with how many people live here...

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago #52287 by Porter Case
Someone sent me this link about Adobe and Photoshop. Does it have validity or can anyone creat doubt this way?

12 years 11 months ago #52333 by MommaGator

Baydream wrote: OMG - The US economy is still in need of much work to repair the damage done by the corporate-led "opposition party", there are multiple wars all over the world, there are natural disasters occurring monthly, and all some people can whine about is semantics and issues that have been resolved by intelligent people for years. This whining is making the US the laughing stock of the world. THAT's why our influence has diminished.
Can we get on to some serious discussions, especially about photography, or are we going to whine about conspiracy theories that degrade America's reputation and have NO impact on the well-being of this country? :patriot:

By the way, for your education enlightenment, "hispanic" is now considered an "ethnicity" and not a race.

First off, I believe this section of the message board is Off Topic so why would be seriously discussing photography?

Yes, many things in this country need serious attention but that doesn't mean we can't discuss our thoughts about Obama or anyone else's birth certificate. I doubt that the whining over Obama's bc is the reason why our influence around the world has diminished. I think our influence has been diminished over much more serious actions from our government.

As for America's reputation and our discussion having NO impact on the well-being of this country have you ever given just a minute of consideration as to what it would mean for our reputation and well being if Obama's bc is a fraud? I don't know if his bc is valid or not but I think those of us that are interested in discussing the issue should do so, just as I believe that those that are not interested should not have to participate in the discussion.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #52414 by chasrich

AFK - the end...

Edit: Dang - wrong thread but still funny to me.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago #52417 by Baydream

chasrich wrote:

AFK - the end...

I'm with you. :patriot: Who brought the cheese?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #52475 by Scotty
Honestly, obama just needs to show is official birth certificate. It takes 1 day to get past this, not showing it just instigating.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #52487 by MommaGator

chasrich wrote:

AFK - the end...

Now that's funny! :lol: :lol:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #52492 by Stealthy Ninja

MommaGator wrote: I get what you are saying but I don't agree. Africa is home to white and black people and probably some other colors too so I don't see how their birth documents would state African as a race. I still believe that a US birth certificate in 1961 would not have African as a race, as African is not a skin color.

Nope, it was a common "mistake" made in those days, you see in Hawaii parents would supply their own race, and "self identify" themselves:

Here you go:
obamatrueandfalse.com/2009/07/30/false-o...ed-as-negro-in-1961/
12 years 11 months ago #52707 by MommaGator
Thanks SN. The document really doesn't prove much but I do appreciate you posting it.
12 years 11 months ago #52741 by Porter Case
The US is the laughing stock to much of the International community because we are economically and energy bankrupt. We are a Paper Tiger with our heads in the sand. If our oil is cut off, we can't fly military planes or ships. If our creditors cut us off we can't buy oil.....which powers America.....farm equipment, trucks, trains, planes, etc.

Our true National Security problem is that we are NOT financially or energy independent. Our politicians bribe us for votes with programs that we cannot afford....as they take Lobby/Special Interest bribe money for their personal gain. We borrow money from one group of potential enemies to buy oil from another group of potential enemies.

We have two political parties that are more interested in their corrupt mafia like tactics than in doing what is good for America. The US Constitution and our money both have become toilet paper.

The following user(s) said Thank You: MommaGator
12 years 11 months ago #52806 by WillF
All I have to say is...get over it. His term is almost up, why should it matter now.

12 years 11 months ago #52874 by MommaGator
I'm curious as to why people keep telling others to get over it or asking why it matters? Really, you don't understand why it would matter if the document was a fraud? If you really don't want to be part of the conversation then don't be, but don't just post a message for everyone to get over it. That is rather rude and appears to be dismissive of other poster's thoughts and opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Porter Case
12 years 11 months ago #52944 by Alex
Hi everyone, just popping my head in here to remind everyone to respect each others views, we are all entitled to our own opinions and it don't mean you need to agree with them. Let's just keep things friendly and flowing smoothly. :)

Much respect to you all,

Alex

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024