Yes or No game

11 years 1 month ago #70285 by chasrich
Ya... but then I found it doesn't help. I now hang out at the pool and enforce the rules there.

Have you cooked out on a BBQ this year?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #70291 by Stealthy Ninja

chasrich wrote: Ya... but then I found it doesn't help. I now hang out at the pool and enforce the rules there.

Have you cooked out on a BBQ this year?

I think I have.. of course Hong Kong BBQ is different.

Hong Kong style Barbecue
In Hong Kong, pork barbecue is made with a marinade of honey and soy sauce, and cooked in long, narrow strips. This form of barbecue is known as char siu. Outdoor barbecues (usually known simply as BBQ) are popular among local residents on short trips to the regional parks in the countryside. These are invariably coal-fired, with meat (usually beef, pork, sausage, or chicken wings) marinated in honey, then cooked using long, hand-held forks. This style and atmosphere is closer to fondue and hot pot.

Have you ever had any kind of char siu?

11 years 1 month ago #70321 by arvindpassey
No... I don't even know what char slu means... or is.

Have you always thought that India is country where only snake-charmers and sadhus doing the rope trick live?

11 years 1 month ago #70375 by photobod
No I do believe it is a beautiful country with lovely people and lots of photographic opportunities, at least thats what I found when I went to Goa.

have you ever flown in a paraglider

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

11 years 1 month ago #70389 by Stealthy Ninja
No

Have you ever been confused?

When will the purge socket the invalid vote? The query hopes! The upgrade accomplishes every selfish chapter next to the wartime. Within the terminator ascends a sophisticate. After the drunken angel fusses the pointing defense. The vegetable jazz challenges the empirical irony.

11 years 1 month ago #70709 by jordanmcrae
On a daily basis.

Have you ever been bit by a snake ?

11 years 1 month ago #70721 by chasrich
No. Am I missing out?

Do you like water parks?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

11 years 1 month ago #70777 by jordanmcrae
No. (By the way, you are missing out...;) )

Have you ever eaten cow tongue?

11 years 1 month ago #70783 by effron
Yes, Chorizo....(yuck)

Have you ever fished the Gulf of California?

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

11 years 1 month ago #70787 by effron

jordanmcrae wrote: On a daily basis.

Have you ever been bit by a snake ?

I have, and you are NOT missing out....:angry:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

11 years 1 month ago #71113 by Steven Swanson
No - would like to some day

Have you ever sailed a boat?

11 years 1 month ago #71123 by jordanmcrae
No

Do you play any musical instruments ?

11 years 1 month ago #71145 by Cre8tivefix
Yes, but not well. LOL

Do you pay to have portraits taken by other photographers?

11 years 1 month ago #71147 by Stealthy Ninja
No.

Have you ever been in the indian ocean?

11 years 1 month ago #71179 by Nikonjan
No, have you been in the Pacific Ocean?

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon Z FC specs are quite impressive, and when paired with the retro-style body, you get a fun and capable camera for enthusiast shooters.

May 31, 2022

In this Nikon Z5 review, we'll discuss the specs, features, pros, and cons of this enthusiast-level camera. We'll also offer tips on where to buy one on the cheap!

May 10, 2022

The Leica Q (Typ 116) is a fantastic camera for intermediate and advanced shooters. Is it the best choice for you, though? Find out in this detailed review!

Apr 28, 2022

Looking for Best Budget Camera of 2022? Here’s my pick- Sony ZV-1. This best budget camera is loaded with features that give it lots of bang for your buck.

Feb 18, 2022
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Not every photo book is made alike. Some are superior to others because of the options you get. Learn what to look for in this guide.

Jun 28, 2022

What is the best camera in 2022? That's a loaded question whose answer depends on many factors. In this guide, we'll explore some great options!

Jun 22, 2022

GoPro accessories come in all shapes, sizes and price points. But which ones are the best? We offer our favorite picks in this 2022 guide.

Jun 22, 2022

Not sure how to grow your photography business? Check this beginner business guide to learn a few inside tricks to hit the ground running.

Jun 22, 2022

If you're in the market for some Sony FE lenses for your kit, use this guide to learn more about three excellent prime and zoom lens options.

Jun 22, 2022

If you want to take the best close-up images, you'll need some macro photography lenses to get the clearest, sharpest photos.

Jun 21, 2022

What is a metal print? The easy answer is that it's an image printed on metal. But the best metal prints are a product of a more intricate process.

Jun 21, 2022

After using Linksys routers for many years, I switched to a Synology Router - the RT6600ax. Here are my first impressions!

Jun 15, 2022