Yes or No game

7 years 6 months ago #214291 by chasrich
Yes. Sometimes I even smell and hear in stereo. I often tell my wife that I should bring popcorn to bed to watch the dreams...

Do you POP out of bed?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #214319 by pspshoots
Yes I do... even when my phone rings .. once I stepped over my wife and my laptop when my phone rang.. yes. next day was not a pleasant one !

have you ever just looked at the sunset and enjoyed it without trying to shoot it even with your camera in hand ?

P S P S H O O T S . C O M

7 years 6 months ago #214356 by chasrich
Not in a long time. When I know there might be a sunset opportunity coming up I make sure the camera has memory and charged batteries.

Are you ever asked to shoot something by a person standing next to you with their own camera?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

7 years 6 months ago #214361 by John Landolfi
No. How would they know I could do a better job than they could?
Have you?

Photo Comments

7 years 6 months ago #214389 by chasrich
Yes. It was a new experience for me and was by a person that tries to manipulate most of the time. I didn't take the shot - I asked if they got it? LOL

Have you ever eaten musgos?

7 years 6 months ago #214406 by John Landolfi
If I knew what they were I might know if I ate them. So, No.
Have you ever eaten offal?

Photo Comments

7 years 6 months ago #214740 by CWphotos
NO! ( Though the hot dogs I ate tonight might have contained some...they were offal, er, I mean awful! ) :S

Do you eat at home most of the time?

What you are is so loud, I can't hear a word you say!

7 years 6 months ago #214759 by chasrich
Yes. As a matter of fact we had musgos. To prepare them we simply open the fridge and start taking out left overs saying "this musgo, this musgo and this musgo... With musgos there are no leftovers - hence the name.

Do you have a regular place you like to eat at?

7 years 6 months ago #214810 by John Landolfi
Yes. My dining room
Are you a good cook?

Photo Comments

7 years 6 months ago #215075 by PT Admin
Yes. The person I cook for is still alive, hasn't had food poisoning, and doesn't give me looks of disgust while eating my food..so yes..I'd like to think I am. :)

Have you filed your personal taxes yet?

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use

7 years 6 months ago #215082 by John Landolfi
No..Gulp...
Do you prepare your own Tax return?

Photo Comments

7 years 6 months ago #215976 by Vespista
No. Wouldn't know where to begin.
Do you have to pay provisional tax in the 'states?

Photo Comments

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #216060 by John Landolfi
Yes, if by that you mean paying an Estimated Tax ahead of the deadline.
Is there a sales tax where you live?

(Welcome back, Niel)

Photo Comments

7 years 6 months ago #216094 by chasrich
In Florida, we pay a 7% state sales tax more or less - depending on what county you live in.

Do you have a "sin" tax on some items like tobacco and booze?

7 years 6 months ago #216147 by John Landolfi
Oh Yeah!!! Tobacco is taxed @ 50%. Smoking is for rich people in NYState...
Do you get things on the web to avoid the sales stax?

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 might be a couple of years old now, but as we demonstrate in this Sony a9 review, it is still one of the best cameras in its class, particularly when it comes to its autofocus capabilities.

Oct 08, 2019

The Canon EOS M200 is coming soon, and if you're interested in upgrading from your phone to a traditional camera, this one might just be for you.

Oct 02, 2019

In this Canon EOS 6D Mark II review, learn about this camera's essential specs, features, and pros and cons so you can determine if it's the right camera for you.

Sep 27, 2019

In this iMovR Lander Lite desk review, learn about the build quality, features, durability, and technology that make it one of the best standing desks on the market today.

Sep 27, 2019
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

I've had the Haida M10 filter system for about a week now, and first impressions are that it is a high-quality, well-built kit that could very well become my go-to filter kit.

Oct 16, 2019

Screenshot from YouTube video If you're really strapped for cash, we've got the photography job for you: professional pigeon scarer.  There's a...

Oct 16, 2019

The Olympus E-M5 Mark III has been in the works for a long time and is rumored to be released this week. What specs and features can we expect? Find out here!

Oct 15, 2019

If you have a mirrorless camera, there are tons of accessories you can buy. But our list of mirrorless camera accessories narrows it down to a few must-have items.

Oct 15, 2019

Photo by Matt Seymour on Unsplash The body of an FBI forensic photographer was just found in a national park in Nantahala, North...

Oct 15, 2019

There are many things you can do to improve your income, and these simple photography business tips will give you a pathway to enjoying higher profits.

Oct 14, 2019

Photo by Jared Brashier on Unsplash How would you like to be arrested by a drone? While this isn't possible (yet), some police...

Oct 11, 2019

Photo by Bryan Angelo on Unsplash A shocking report released by Bloomberg found dozens of Amazon workers charged with...

Oct 11, 2019