Yes or No game

8 years 2 months ago #214291 by chasrich
Yes. Sometimes I even smell and hear in stereo. I often tell my wife that I should bring popcorn to bed to watch the dreams...

Do you POP out of bed?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #214319 by pspshoots
Yes I do... even when my phone rings .. once I stepped over my wife and my laptop when my phone rang.. yes. next day was not a pleasant one !

have you ever just looked at the sunset and enjoyed it without trying to shoot it even with your camera in hand ?

P S P S H O O T S . C O M

8 years 2 months ago #214356 by chasrich
Not in a long time. When I know there might be a sunset opportunity coming up I make sure the camera has memory and charged batteries.

Are you ever asked to shoot something by a person standing next to you with their own camera?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

8 years 2 months ago #214361 by John Landolfi
No. How would they know I could do a better job than they could?
Have you?

Photo Comments

8 years 2 months ago #214389 by chasrich
Yes. It was a new experience for me and was by a person that tries to manipulate most of the time. I didn't take the shot - I asked if they got it? LOL

Have you ever eaten musgos?

8 years 2 months ago #214406 by John Landolfi
If I knew what they were I might know if I ate them. So, No.
Have you ever eaten offal?

Photo Comments

8 years 2 months ago #214740 by CWphotos
NO! ( Though the hot dogs I ate tonight might have contained some...they were offal, er, I mean awful! ) :S

Do you eat at home most of the time?

What you are is so loud, I can't hear a word you say!

8 years 2 months ago #214759 by chasrich
Yes. As a matter of fact we had musgos. To prepare them we simply open the fridge and start taking out left overs saying "this musgo, this musgo and this musgo... With musgos there are no leftovers - hence the name.

Do you have a regular place you like to eat at?

8 years 2 months ago #214810 by John Landolfi
Yes. My dining room
Are you a good cook?

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #215075 by PT Admin
Yes. The person I cook for is still alive, hasn't had food poisoning, and doesn't give me looks of disgust while eating my food..so yes..I'd like to think I am. :)

Have you filed your personal taxes yet?

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use

8 years 1 month ago #215082 by John Landolfi
No..Gulp...
Do you prepare your own Tax return?

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #215976 by Vespista
No. Wouldn't know where to begin.
Do you have to pay provisional tax in the 'states?

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #216060 by John Landolfi
Yes, if by that you mean paying an Estimated Tax ahead of the deadline.
Is there a sales tax where you live?

(Welcome back, Niel)

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #216094 by chasrich
In Florida, we pay a 7% state sales tax more or less - depending on what county you live in.

Do you have a "sin" tax on some items like tobacco and booze?

8 years 1 month ago #216147 by John Landolfi
Oh Yeah!!! Tobacco is taxed @ 50%. Smoking is for rich people in NYState...
Do you get things on the web to avoid the sales stax?

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020

Is the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format camera the right choice for you? Find out in this quick review of its specs, build quality, video capabilities, and more.

May 18, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

I have two high-powered laptops on my desk. In this Macbook vs Razer comparison, I'll break these computers down by specs, pros, and cons.

May 27, 2020

There are plenty of items photographers need, including office equipment that improves your workflow, the functionality of your space, and makes you more comfortable.

May 26, 2020

If you're in the market for a new camera strap and you want something custom and handmade, look no further than these custom camera straps from Holdfast.

May 26, 2020

You can learn nude photography with any kind of camera. What's more important is to focus on the process and making the model (and yourself) as comfortable as possible.

May 26, 2020

What is a graduated ND filter? Do you know how to use a graduated ND filter? If not, check out this landscape photography tutorial!

May 21, 2020

My favorite drone is the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. But after spending the last few weeks playing with the Mavic Air 2, I've come to the conclusion that it's the best drone you can buy for less than $1,000.

May 21, 2020

There are more ways to carry camera gear than the strap that came with your camera. Give one of these beautiful, well-made, comfortable options a try.

May 20, 2020