Capturing couture bag - how to clean flaps?

5 years 7 months ago #596908 by MYoung
Would you happen to know if these flaps can be washed in washer or at least by hand?

www.capturingcouture.com/collections/cam...p-switch-camera-bags

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #596914 by Joslyn
That bag is only 13" wide.  Seems small.  It looks nice, but I would like something larger IMO.  Kind of looks like you might be able to wash at least by hand.  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #597046 by Victoria A
I would contact the company.  Pretty sure they can be cleaned on delicate.  That is a good idea, how many other patterns do they have?  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #597097 by Little Kate
I don't have one of these, but I have their Hope boho bag that we use for a beach bag.  Honestly I've not had the need to wash it yet.  My husband bought me one of their scarf camera straps a few years ago.  That's how I know of these bags.  I always get complements on the bag.  Well most, my sister says its to busy.  But then again, she is using a boring black camera bag, black strap and tends to be vanilla with just about everything.  So I guess she doesn't count!  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #597157 by Zorka
Agree, that bag is small and would be good for only a mirrorless camera and lens.  It's cute, but needs to be larger.  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #597335 by Sassy Girl
CUTE.  Looks like they would clean in the washing machine on delicate.  That my 2 cents.  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #597705 by JaneK
I would check with the company before washing anything like this.  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #598051 by Julie Staas
I washed one of their scarf camera straps in the wash and accidentally had the dryer on high heat and it messed it up.  I wouldn't wash in the machine, and certainly wouldn't place in dryer.  Wash by hand only. 

Country Girl out for a stroll
Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #598552 by Connie K Photos
I would play it safe and send off to dry cleaners.   

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #599280 by Karen Comella
First off, call these guys and ask what they recommend.  I wouldn't risk it.  Second, I would play it safe if I couldn't reach them and hand wash it and hang dry it.  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #599521 by Ben Vanderbilt
You need to be careful with the cleaners you use, these could bleed colors 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024