Best camera strap under $30?

5 years 7 months ago #604301 by Wyrick Photography
Trendy :thumbsup:

Canon 5d Mark II • Canon 24-105mm F/4.0 • Canon 135mm F/2.0 • Canon 50mm F/1.8 • Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 • Canon 580ex ii
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: paoloko
5 years 7 months ago #604500 by J Hemingway
Clever design.  Should get on Amazon.  

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: paoloko
5 years 7 months ago #604672 by Jorge Abril

garyrhook wrote: Not at all.

I quickly blew off the Nikon stock neckstrap and found Upstrap Pro. Got a wrist strap (wrist safety loop) and bandelier, but mostly still use the wrist strap on my left hand. I know I can hang the camera from my arm at any time I need two hands.

I also have a Black Rapid Sport, and just got a Spider Holster. Each has it's advantages.

You talking about the Spider Holster pro?  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #604690 by Jorge Abril
OP - just found this article  www.photographytalk.com/photography-arti...amera-straps-of-2018

Hii Guy is listed as top budget camera strap.  Looks pretty decent for the $$.  

Hope that helps.  

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #605815 by GWS
Good list

Photo Comments
5 years 7 months ago #606025 by H Rocky
Yep, and holidays are coming.  White elephant gift for this year.  

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #606134 by Victoria A

Chris Curran wrote: Hey guys, I need a inexpensive camera strap for my daughter.  Anything you can suggest for under $30?  

How tall is she? 

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #607940 by Olivia

Jorge Abril wrote: OP - just found this article  www.photographytalk.com/photography-arti...amera-straps-of-2018

Hii Guy is listed as top budget camera strap.  Looks pretty decent for the $$.  

Hope that helps.  

Good article, not sure how I missed this one.  I was just talking about hand straps in another post here.  I picked up a Spider Holster pro hand strap 4 months ago (I said 3 in another post, was incorrect) for $75 and thought price would dictate comfort and ease of use, didn't for me.  Don't get me wrong, very well made, but just tad more bulk then I wanted.  There are some good options on that page. 

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #608082 by Finn
My comment was going to be there isn't a good camera strap under $30.  I've tried a couple over the years.  None of those worked out for me.   

OK, now I have read that article and there are some brands/straps I've not heard of there and I'm going to say, I would try one or two of those.  :thumbsup:   Good find on that article.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024