Fstop Kalamaja vs Billingham f/Stop 2.8 Camera Bag

1 year 4 months ago #645145 by Todd Knight
Do you think this Kalamaja bag is about the size of this Billingha Camera Bag?

I need something small for those lite days:
www.adorama.com/bifs28kc.html

fstopgear.com/products/urban/kalamaja  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #645154 by garyrhook
The dimensions of both are listed on the sites. The Billingham is bigger.

And it's pretty clear the quality of the Billingham is much higher.

FYI the Billingham Hadley has been very highly regarded for quite some time.

If you don't care to spend that kind of money, I'd suggest considering Think Tank. I just received my the Retrospective 20 v2.0 and it's so comfortable it feels like it's part of my body. And you're welcome to use my Affiliate code if you buy anything direct (you can't get discounts anywhere anyways).

1800871.610ac5

But seriously, that Kalamaja looks cheesy. Just sayin'.

Photo Comments

1 year 4 months ago #645240 by digitalpimp
In terms of looks and size, no brainier, the Billingham wins this one.   The Billingham quality will knock this comparison out of the park.  For me, the only win for the Kalamaja is the price.   It kind of looks plain for my taste. 

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #651866 by Frederick Images
I would have gone with the Billingham any day of the week.  Much better looking bag and constructed.  

Photo Comments

1 year 1 month ago #654084 by Todd Floyd
If you have ever seen a Billingham bag in person, the answer will be so clear.  These bags are very well made!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Pentax K-1 Mark II is an affordable full frame camera with many excellent features including in-body image stabilization. But is it the camera for you? Find out in this review!

Sep 21, 2020

The Canon 7D Mark II might be more than five years old, but for sports and wildlife photographers, it's still a great - and affordable - option.

Sep 15, 2020

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II is a high-end compact camera. The question is, is it the right camera for you? Find out in this Canon PowerShot G5 X II review.

Sep 09, 2020

This detailed Olympus OM-D E-M1X review will introduce you to the features, specs, pros, cons, and more of this high-powered sports and action photography camera.

Sep 07, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The camera bag that was on the top of my best camera bags of 2020 list just got an update and is now even better!

Sep 24, 2020

With a budget of $5,000, you can get incredible gifts for photographers this holiday season.

Sep 22, 2020

Partnerships in photography are crucial to the success of your business. If you want to make it as a photographer, you need other people to help you out!

Sep 22, 2020

Canon's RF lineup of lenses is stacked with superb lenses. But which ones are the top Canon EOS R5 lenses? Find out in this list!

Sep 22, 2020

variable ND filters, uses for variable nd filters, neutral density filters, variable neutral density filters, what is a variable nd filter, why you need a variable nd filter

Sep 21, 2020

Use these photography business tips to expand the reach of your business to new clients and retain the clients you already have.

Sep 21, 2020

To get better at photography, you need to learn how to improve your photos. And to do that, you need to practice essential photography skills. Here's some projects that will help you do just that.

Sep 21, 2020

The Pentax K-1 Mark II is an affordable full frame camera with many excellent features including in-body image stabilization. But is it the camera for you? Find out in this review!

Sep 21, 2020